Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Sasuke lost against Orochmaru..

This Sasuke "pawning" Orochimaru has to stop.

Orochimaru won this fight, and that is now indisputable.
    To start with the mental part, Orochimaru had Sasuke believe he was I`ll and getting weaker even though hes body was physically weak and unable to even move but Orochimaru is never off gourd. As noted by Sasuke himself " lost his ambition and forgot his goal"..Now for me it was the strangest thing, Orochimaru didn`t say much, his reaction was almost unrecognizable. As he was absorbing Sasuke`s preach about the Uchiha. Now obviously the Orochimaru we all know Orochimaru is on of the most arrogant and self concentrated character. And there is no way he would lose his ambition and forget about his original goal.

Orochimaru completed the Transfer Process. He could of sliced off Sasuke`s head when he paralyzed him with the venomous gas, he had Sasuke paralyzed and at that moment, there was not any sign of anything that could hinder Sasuke from dying in that moment only Orochimaru himself.

He dominated Sasuke on the physical plane with white snake form, and had he wanted Sasuke dead, he would have killed him. Then, for all Sasuke's bragging about having "taken him over" in the mental fight, Orochimaru survived, and had his host all ready and prepared for him. And as he had all planned on meeting Itachi, he in my opinion underestimated Itachi, he believed Itachi would be the same kid who put pressure on him when they met, after planning ways to deal with Susano, (8 headed snake) Itachi's defeat of him via Totsuka (and let's face it, being defeated by something like Totsuka doesn't show weakness, it's just an extra layer of h4x that could have defeated anyone from the Narutoverse) Itachi saved Sasuke, but Sasuke had lost completely to Orochimaru.

If you fail to realize this simple logic then so be it^^
    But next time you may state something like "Sasuke defeated Orochimaru" Then please, do come with a simple explanation that proves why your statement is correct.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Freakshow; 08-16-2008 at 11:56 PM.

So Oro got himself absorbed by Sasuke on purpose just so he could have a chance at attacking Itachi again?

Either way he had nothing to lose,..

dude, orochimaru lost. sasuke didnt pwn him, he barely won, but orochimaru lost. if he had won, then he wouldve taken sasuke's body right then and there. you say that orochi completed the transfer procces, but then he wouldve had control. he initiated it but thats when sasuke used his kishi favoritism jutsu to stop it.
    you also say that orochimaru couldve killed sasuke when sasuke was paralyzed. well yes he couldve, if your playing tekken with someone, and you have a half bar of life and they have and 8th, then you start toying with them and you lose, would you say you won? no. orochimaru made a mistake in not killing sasuke there.
    Spoiler!

orochimaru says that sasuke is using chakra to contain him, in a prison, if you will. if orochimaru won, then sasuke wouldve turned out like the body orochimaru took before sasuke. sasuke's personality wouldve been gone, his will wouldve been gone, it wouldve been orochimaru 100%
    sasuke barely won. he didnt pwn him but orochimaru still lost
    freakshow, i know you love orochimaru, but look at it this way, naruto and his group are the successor to the sannin, and kishi is killing off the sannin, in an interview he alluded that he was planning to kill tsunade. sasuke would have to beat him to surpass him, that was their relationship. whereas naruto and jiraiya had a grandfather grandson relationship, and sakura and tsunade have a different relationship.

ps
    read 346 again. it shows sasuke repeling the tranfer jutsu in orochimaru's dimension

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Either way he had nothing to lose,..
    That just shows desperateness.

You don't know what he was planning so this thread is pointless. How do you know what Sasuke planned? This thread has about as much meaning as me going and making a thread that says Sasuke took over Orochimaru's jutsu, ran out of chakra on purpose against Itachi so that Orochimaru can come out counting on Itachi to take care of him. Omg, Sasuke is a mastermind! Do you see it now?

tachi's defeat of him via Totsuka (and let's face it, being defeated by something like Totsuka doesn't show weakness, it's just an extra layer of h4x that could have defeated anyone from the Narutoverse)
    You mean like Edo Tensei?

Oh and Totsuka can in fact defeat Edo Tensei, just wanted to say that. It's like Shiki Fujin without the death.
    Last edited by Shawshank; 08-16-2008 at 11:00 PM.

I see....

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    I see....
    Nothing to say in respond I see.

Well what can I say... No worries Freakshow I Won't say Oros dead. In fact I pitty him. First Sealed in Sasuke (gives me creeps) and then when he finally got the chance to take over he got sealed one more time but by Itachi...
    Oh, and Sasuke stated that he won with Oro beacouse he was weaken, basicaly Oro owns. So Don't cry Freakshow I know, You know even the Ramen Guy knows, that Oro WILL come back! And Then He'll Pwn Sasuke. Mwahahaha ;P

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

I wouldn't be surprised if Freakshow was orochimaru come to life
    LOOOOOOOL and skis
    kabuto

This thread is all hearsay. Either way Sasuke attacked a sick decrepit shinobi and still got his ass taught a few lessons, Orochimaru is an amazing character and will return as the main villain.

Contradict me all you want, what the fudge do you think the point of Kabutomaru making an appearance was for? just so he could give naruto some information? i think not

at this time mere days had passed since he he spliced orochimaru into his dna, and he had already lost half his face and an arm

suffice it to say Orochimaru is perfectly healthy in the background even more impossible to kill with kabutos bad ass medical ninja jutsu's and knowledge