Thread: Adding a group?

Adding a group?

Hi!

I tried to add my release today but seem to not be able to because I need a "group" name to release stuff... So I added "Ddadain" as a group in the "add a group section" but until now, it hasn't been approved or do I have any idea where I can see what process it is at already...

Also, I think, about 6 months ago... or more... dunno, when MangaShare first started, I already tried to register Ddadain... I dunno if the group just got deleted or was never even approved at all... I dunno... anyways, this is a simple inquiry of sorts on who approves groups and also how often do groups gets approved?

~DaiN

you'll have to wait a bit more until a admin comes around, the moderation panel is still under progress and some features had to be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by ddadain View Post
    anyways, this is a simple inquiry of sorts on who approves groups
    Admins, people with the their name in dark-red

Quote Originally Posted by ddadain View Post
    and also how often do groups gets approved
    Whenever they have free time. I haven't see many of them on at a time, so I guess they all must've gotten a life. I'm jealous.

Also the site is going a bit "under construction" so I don't know if that part is being worked on and might be disabled.

Hehe, thanks for the heads up I hope I get my group approved soon though~!

~_~ Still not approved...

How exactly do I know it has been approved or rejected? Right now, I look at the "Add Manga Release" section of it and see if "Ddadain" was under the groups LOLs +_+

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy. I've approved all the groups/series in the queue up to this point.

is Japan Dream Scanlations approved? we have tried but we haven't had a response yet. i don't remember when we registered exactly..

Unfortunately at this time, Blud is very busy and if he hasn't gotten around to approving your group, please be patient as he will in the near future.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

well, i'm not diying so i can wait XDDD