Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Wow, i'm genuinely shocked. I didn't think anyone else read this manga.

COOL |*-*|~cassette tape Animeartangel's Avatar
    YES FINALLY NEW CHAPTERS!!!! lol
    Ugh!! Kazuki is a total beyotch! I'm so glad Yuzu told her off lol. The only thing that I like about her is that she's psycho and brings up more drama hehe.
    Aww poor Yuzu, I liked her and now everyone hates her. T-T
    92% Of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy this
    lol~~~

RicanGirl ††Princess of Alucard††'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Chapter 29 out already!

I don't know how this is gonna get wrapped up in 2 chapters or so and the 3 words I really wanna say to explain this chapter can be summed up in three spoiler captioned words

Spoiler!
    haha u so right that kazuki what SOB she is i realy that girl i hope something horrible happen to her

credit by POW

You seem to have the wrong idea, so I'll clariry. A rule is just a rule. Whether we abide by it or not is our damn choice. Whether we follow the rule, whether we break the rule and get killed by our own kind, that's our damm freedom.

** He said "I Love you" I sneezed & said "sorry" I'm allergic to BULLSHIT!! **

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Wow, i'm genuinely shocked. I didn't think anyone else read this manga.
    It's one of the highest viewed manga on onemanga, even higher than Death Note.0_0

Really the Three words that describe this series best are. OH MY GOD.
    I found it 2 hours ago. And now im already at the newest chapter. Totally the best manga i have ever read, but probable one i wont share with my blockheaded "only naruto-reading" friends with, i just think they could never understand it. (Yeah im a boy). It may be sick, but it bringed me to tears. Great job done. This is just pure awesomenes. Will dig more into this type of manga now.

Spoiler from chap 30 beware
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidcell View Post
    Really the Three words that describe this series best are. OH MY GOD.
    I found it 2 hours ago. And now im already at the newest chapter. Totally the best manga i have ever read, but probable one i wont share with my blockheaded "only naruto-reading" friends with, i just think they could never understand it. (Yeah im a boy). It may be sick, but it bringed me to tears. Great job done. This is just pure awesomenes. Will dig more into this type of manga now.

Spoiler from chap 30 beware
    Spoiler!
    Yes, I've always felt sorry for her...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Now I feel sorry for Yuzu and Kazuki...strange what a few tears can do...this manga could've gone longer but I'm fairly content with the ending...maybe if there was a timeskip it would've been better.

I also liked the whole author omake at the end XD

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Such a wonderful ending, but then again, nothing was really resolved in a way. It makes me wonder how Girls Saurus DX will end.

I just started reading this, and I must say, after the first 2 chapters I was hooked. The ending was rather as if though.. I was hoping this managa was going to be longer, but oh well.

And yea, the omakes were pretty interesting.

The last chapter is finally out! I'm glad that it all ended well! I really enjoy this series!