Banned

Naruto RP - HEBI

In this thread we'll post introductions to our characters (based on the current manga plz).
    Only post if your character belongs to the particular group in question. Each group will have their own thread, which will serve as a sort of HQ Thread.
    When you RP outside of what's currently happening in the manga (but within the boundaries) do so in this thread for your group.

To put it simple:
    - You can introduce and develop your character on this thread.
    - You may go off around town or what not. Just dont end up in another continent or something like that, because you need to be within location if your character is brought into action in the following manga chapters.
    - You shoudlnt post here if you arent part of this group.
    - You can challenge people within your same group for fun. You can start the challenge on this thread BUT make a new one for the actual challenge. So that it doesnt get all clustered in here.
    - If you want to say something that isnt RPing write [OOC - Say what you wanna say] that way we avoid confusion.
    - You may use unclaimed roles in your story as long as they are unclaimed.

Anything else i forgot or ideas on rules wether to add/remove any address it in the original thread where I asked you all to join.

[Hebi Members]
    K-oz - Sasuke
    Emer - Suigetsu

[Available Roles]
    Juugo
    Karin

A shiny day, bright and clear. That means that Suigetsus water supplie donĀ“t survive for long, that means that he need so refuel. And that means that he has to leave his deear comrades (especially Karin >_>) and go shop.

"Well then, friends, gotta go." He says and get`s up, even though it`muuch nicer to sit on the sofa, and watch TV, but... A man gonna do what a man gonna do.

[OOC - shall I write what the others answer? Or should I wait for the players to write?]
    Last edited by emer; 07-30-2007 at 03:05 PM.
    | 1manscans |

Banned
    [OOC - since a lot of ppl are new to RPing, you are allowed to write responses for other characters, however keep it to a minimum. You try to aim to keep things some what realistic story wise. For example as Suigetsu you can 'suggest' where to go and what to do, but ultimately the decision is up to Sasuke being the leader. Just as for Konoha's group Kakashi's in charge, however Naruto's role could run off because of the type of person he is without following orders.]

{Inside Sasuke's mind...he awakens in a cold dark space}

{it's dark and cold, but so is the stare in his eyes. its as if he feels at home in this cold emptiness. Then the memories begin to pour in he sees his village, his clan, his family...yes his family. Father....Mother....and his Older Brother. The cold blooded stare of his brother's eyes make Sasuke cringe in hatred. He is now suddenly in late hours of that faithful day when his whole clan was butchered, at the top of a light pole he sees those cold sharingan eyes...Itachi's eyes staring at him from above}

Itachi!....you bastard.

{Sasuke's deep dark eyes change into Sharingan. He is ready, he is the avenger, he will give his all to kill this man, this is his purpose. He pulls his Kusanagi sword from it's hilt slightly and takes a battle stance}

I won't let you escape!

Well, except the loovely answer from Karin, wich in short was something about a better way to use my sword...on Suigetsu himself. It seemed no one really cared. He started walking down the steps.

"Hmmm... maybe something to cheer them up would be nice..." He keeps mumbling.
    | 1manscans |

can i be Juugo?

PM me the Reponce

And if i can be him then i'll start NOW:

A beautiful day with plenty of animals running about, as my comrade Suigetsu went out, I started talking to the Animals.

Birds are so interesting.

I feel sort of Dizzy.
    What's wrong wit- KILL! I need to KILL! Get out of my way! KILL! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OOC - If i'm not Juugo then i'll delete my post to save space. Also, tell me if i am writing it right, and please give me tips.]
    Last edited by megoman; 08-06-2007 at 10:09 PM.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!

[Can I be Karin?Pls!]
    Last edited by Tear; 08-25-2007 at 12:05 PM.
    Who the heck is Tobi?