Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I don't think its slow at all. Try reading Pastel, now that is slow.

Good stuff. I'm not ashamed to say that I find their bond enviable. It's kinky, and Urabe, if she was a RL being, would drive me crazy with desire/antisipation/frustration...

Tsubaki is a patient guy, If I have been going together with a girl for as long as it's noted in the story that Urabe and Tsubaki are together before getting my first kiss, and the amound of sparadic reenforcement (as powerful as it is) from my Urabe, I'd go nuts.

Why Tsubaki doesn't use his drool to convey his feelings to Urabe (like Oka's sneak attacks) I'll never know. Urabe has to do it for him most of the time.

Glad to see there is some sort of action over at Eval Powar, I was afraid that this series would dissapear due to lack of translations.

Chpt. 20 is out...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Just read chapter 20, now either this is a fake cliffy or the relationship is gonna take a nice lil' jump forward

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I just love it. But actually archiel..humm..haaa..i think it's a cliffy , it makes sense when you see tsubaki crying w/ no reason , no ?

But , i do hope for the poor guy that it isn't .even if..for a singular relationship at this one.It is barbaric than "this" could be his first step.

it has to be more , kissing his fingers ..or breath the scent of his hair etc..
    Damn ! it has to be something sweet.Or else i'll Kill the author with my Teddy Bear Punch !

LQ versions of chapter 21-22

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Waahh good things are getting forward !

And only two more chapters until it's caught up.

Things are getting better for the two, mainly because Urabe is opening up more, they might actually start making out soon. Oh and did anyone think that Tsubaki kinda seemed more mature/manly in the last few pages of chapter 22.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    A Oh and did anyone think that Tsubaki kinda seemed more mature/manly in the last few pages of chapter 22.
    Indeed. a bit , i find that the chapter 22 was really sweet. As for tsubaki the way he acts for Urabe bruise is really manly . must say , What a man ! ^^

and if you read the first chapter he really has grow up. ten chapters before he could'nt even spoke his own thoughts to her..!

But , lol , http://www.onemanga.com/Mysterious_Girlfriend_X/21/06/
    Isn't this a Judo skill !

arf , can't wait for the next chapter to come!

Ps : as you say she definitely love her ear , now
    Last edited by Sunan; 09-06-2008 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Tittering after reading the Spoiler !