Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Guess there are lots of sucrose in her drool, since it's so sweet LOL
    Last edited by lam_1266; 08-16-2008 at 02:14 PM.

I really like this one. I might even buy it.

How do you think the story will end? I feel like this manga will have a sad ending, and in the end Tsubaki and urabe will break up. She said at the beginning that Tsubaki would bi her FIRST sex partner, from which we can imply that she would have another one.

Death. I too only see a sad ending. One of them will die.

leave the @aol.com out...

Doesn't look good.

Given what I've seen from other romance titles, this one probably won't end well. While I feel that they will have a long relationship, it's already been over a year by the start of volume 3 (right?), something tells me that she will dissapear. Whether it is off panel after they graduate, or after they reach the climactic finally that is the culmination of her "prophesy."

I hope to god I'm wrong, and that she truely is meant to be with Tsubaki forever, but Urabe's wording and actions are incredibly... mysterious. How come she doesn't need Tsubaki's saliva? We know for a fack that Tsubaki is in love with her, but all we know is that Urabe sees Tsubaki as the man she'll lose her virginity to. Still, she shows reassurance to Tsubaki, albeit sparcely, very potently.

It's a shame that translations have become very slow. Can somebody recommend that this site pick this manga up in hopes that some more translatores get behind it?

i read this manga too but i cant find others chapter and i'm really curious 'couse it's very ..weird in a way, but i like it and i want to know what happens D:.

I've started to read the manga. So far I think the title should be Drool says it all XD

There are already 25 chapters, but the translators are still stuck at the 18th chapter. I wonder what's taking them so long.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Chapter 19 has been released, gotta grab it on irc (#evalpowar@irc.rizon.net) or torrent for now.

It's still going at a nice slow pace.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    It's still going at a nice slow pace.
    thats whats good about it. keeps you waiting and wanting more. like claymore

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN