View Poll Results: Byakugan Great Eye Technique?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

110 79.14%
  • no

18 12.95%
  • idk

11 7.91%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Why in hell would kishi level up byakugan?! like i said before neji and anyother byakugan user is a lesser character just like ino, kiba, shino, ect...... the only reason we saw upgrades to sharingan is because sasuke is one of the main characters and the uchiha are a big part of the manga... so are you telling me neji needs an upgrade because hes a side character? so if neji gets one shouldnt ino get one too?
    so you are telling me kishi made neji jounin level, and currently almost all the main jounins we know are dead, so kishi putting neji as jounin has no impact in future of story? Wow, you are uchiha obsessed more than i thought.

Sorry to break it to you, but this is the year of uchiha, read kishi interview, he said plot would revolve around uchiha this year, so im afraid next year wont be like this. Its okay, you can always re-read old manga chaps

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    It actually is possible for the Byakugan to be another level because it could be a trend in the doujutsus.

As for Ino, no, because for Neji to get a upgrade can be plausible like I just stated above. If you mean learn more techniques then obviously yes.
    neji, hinata or any hyuuga is a lesser character they dont desevre an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    so you are telling me kishi made neji jounin level, and currently almost all the main jounins we know are dead, so kishi putting neji as jounin has no impact in future of story? Wow, you are uchiha obsessed more than i thought.

Sorry to break it to you, but this is the year of uchiha, read kishi interview, he said plot would revolve around uchiha this year, so im afraid next year wont be like this. Its okay, you can always re-read old manga chaps
    kishi also made temari and kankuro jonin and they havent done anything or will do anything except for maybe help in a minor fight... i know gameboy you told me about the year of the uchiha but hyuuga is not major in the naruto manga

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

neji, hinata or any hyuuga is a lesser character they dont desevre an upgrade

kishi also made temari and kankuro jonin and they havent done anything or will do anything except for maybe help in a minor fight... i know gameboy you told me about the year of the uchiha but hyuuga is not major in the naruto manga
    so you are telling me one of the great eye technique characters arent import....wait, i forgot, you believe byakugan is not one of the great eye techniques *facepalm*

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

so you are telling me one of the great eye technique characters arent import....wait, i forgot, you believe byakugan is not one of the great eye techniques *facepalm*
    THERES NO PROOF THAT IT IS! you used to be a a big tobito fan but you were proven wrong because you had no proof (sry to bring that up again) if byakugan does happen to be one of the great eye techniques... i will tell you i was wrong and you can talk shit about me all you want without me saying anything

you believe in GB *MAJOR FACEPALM*

The manga is close to the end. Akatsuki is at its peak, the series has gone to the end, naruto will find out about his parents, akatsukis plans are revealed, many of the important characters have died. Its just a matter of chapters now.

THERES NO PROOF THAT IT IS! you used to be a a big tobito fan but you were proven wrong because you had no proof (sry to bring that up again) if byakugan does happen to be one of the great eye techniques... i will tell you i was wrong and you can talk shit about me all you want without me saying anything

you believe in GB *MAJOR FACEPALM*
    No one proved me wrong, i actually gave the anti tobito people a hard time to counter me. But I PROVED MYSELF WRONG DURING RESEARCH. I kept getting evidence, but it was toward the other side, so i was meant to be on the other side.

So what if i believe in GB. True its a ridiculous theory, but we read a manga where a touch on the forehead can give someone the power to shoot black fire

The manga is close to the end. Akatsuki is at its peak, the series has gone to the end, naruto will find out about his parents, akatsukis plans are revealed, many of the important characters have died. Its just a matter of chapters now.
    if they never say that byakugan is one you have to say your wrong and eat your words.... plus GB will get so much shit

in narutoverse only a fair few know about the MS and EMS. but still the normal sharingan is considered as one of the top 3 doujutsus. kakashi once said compared to normal sharingan the byakugan is better. as for rinnegan the reason for that gap of power is that its even thought of not to even exist a legend something out of a story book.

if they never say that byakugan is one you have to say your wrong and eat your words.... plus GB will get so much shit
    dude i added even more to my comment, thats not just it, theres more, you were too hyped to wait.

All that GB trash talking? Just wait till im unbanned, lol

No one proved me wrong, i actually gave the anti tobito people a hard time to counter me. But I PROVED MYSELF WRONG DURING RESEARCH. I kept getting evidence, but it was toward the other side, so i was meant to be on the other side.

So what if i believe in GB. True its a ridiculous theory, but we read a manga where a touch on the forehead can give someone the power to shoot black fire
    you proved your self wrong because you found proof while byakugan being a great eye technique has no proof except for byakugan just being there

you proved your self wrong because you found proof while byakugan being a great eye technique has no proof except for byakugan just being there
    we have not seen neji's role in the series yet. True he did some stuff during chuunin, but who didnt? Sasuke played during chuunin, yet sasuke plays again.

Neji will play a role in the future, after year of uchiha is over