View Poll Results: Byakugan Great Eye Technique?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

110 79.14%
  • no

18 12.95%
  • idk

11 7.91%
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    to be able to see danger and threats from all directions. to be able to see chakra veins and block them. to paralyze the whole persons ninjutsu and genjutsu and still having taijutsu to go meele is just amazing. and if u really look at it in a ninjas perspective. stealth, recon, offense and defense. the rinnegan and sharingan are amazing, but to see the devils eyes on neji who is now a jounin is also a sight to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Catedral View Post
    to be able to see danger and threats from all directions. to be able to see chakra veins and block them. to paralyze the whole persons ninjutsu and genjutsu and still having taijutsu to go meele is just amazing. and if u really look at it in a ninjas perspective. stealth, recon, offense and defense. the rinnegan and sharingan are amazing, but to see the devils eyes on neji who is now a jounin is also a sight to behold.
    you have clearly not read the first page
    byakugan is amazing and has a shit load of benefits but its power does not match that of MS, EMS, or Rinnengan

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Veteran Member
    if kishi was to develop the story of the byakugan more im sure you would think its super powerful along with the special jyuuken you can use with it

definantly being worth of the title as one of the great three doujutsu

byakugan is super ownage and has awesome combinations, i dont see why you think its so weak
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Why did they introduce pein this late in the manga? maybe the other doujutsus werent meant to be shown
    WHOA, now hold it.

So your going with:

"The other 2 doujutsu's weren't meant to be shown"

rather than accepting the Sharingan and the Byakugan to be them?

I was open-minded with my first post but now I think your just crossing the line. Are you sure you're not confusing yourself now?

Edit: fixed some typos
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

you have clearly not read the first page
    byakugan is amazing and has a shit load of benefits but its power does not match that of MS, EMS, or Rinnengan
    you did notice that the plot revolves around uchihas, meaning sharingan is obviously hyped up during this period, we havent learned much of the byakugan since chuunin exam.

Additionally, let me ask you something.

Is sharingan really powerful? No. You have to MAKE sharingan powerful by leveling it up.

Original sharingan vs Byukugan, byakugan wins easy.

Sharingan needs to be increased to 3 tomoe to be a match, and still loses against byakugan. Sharingan only beats byakugan when in MS. And yet MS gets weaker more its used as well.

Im sure later on we'll learn about byakugan having levels as well, i dont mean like a mangekyou byakugan, i just mean it will be able to get more powerful, just as sharingan did.

By the way, madara had EMS, the strongest sharingan level known, and the strongest bijuu at his side. Yet he still lost. So dont give me that bullshit that EMS super cool

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    WOAH, not hold it.

So your going with:

"The other 2 doujutsu's weren't meant to be shown"

rather than accepting the Sharingan and the Byakugan to be them?

I was open-minded with my first post but now I think your just crossing the line. Are you sure you're not confusing yourself now?
    no your right i just used that as an example lol but i definetly think sharingan is one but i need to be fair because it hasnt been proven either but byakugan doesnt have the power to be one
    and thanks for being open minded about my belief

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Woah, not hold it? What the hell that means?
    Obviously a typo, which I have fixed. If you didn't see that then your really special.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    you did notice that the plot revolves around uchihas, meaning sharingan is obviously hyped up during this period, we havent learned much of the byakugan since chuunin exam.

Additionally, let me ask you something.

Is sharingan really powerful? No. You have to MAKE sharingan powerful by leveling it up.

Original sharingan vs Byukugan, byakugan wins easy.

Sharingan needs to be increased to 3 tomoe to be a match, and still loses against byakugan. Sharingan only beats byakugan when in MS. And yet MS gets weaker more its used as well.

Im sure later on we'll learn about byakugan having levels as well, i dont mean like a mangekyou byakugan, i just mean it will be able to get more powerful, just as sharingan did.

By the way, madara had EMS, the strongest sharingan level known, and the strongest bijuu at his side. Yet he still lost. So dont give me that bullshit that EMS super cool
    Why in hell would kishi level up byakugan?! like i said before neji and anyother byakugan user is a lesser character just like ino, kiba, shino, ect...... the only reason we saw upgrades to sharingan is because sasuke is one of the main characters and the uchiha are a big part of the manga... so are you telling me neji needs an upgrade because hes a side character? so if neji gets one shouldnt ino get one too?

Why in hell would kishi level up byakugan?! like i said before neji and anyother byakugan user is a lesser character just like ino, kiba, shino, ect...... the only reason we saw upgrades to sharingan is because sasuke is one of the main characters and the uchiha are a big part of the manga... so are you telling me neji needs an upgrade because hes a side character? so if neji gets one shouldnt ino get one too?
    It actually is possible for the Byakugan to be another level because it could be a trend in the doujutsus.

As for Ino, no, because for Neji to get a upgrade can be plausible like I just stated above. If you mean learn more techniques then obviously yes.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Actually Kishi did upgrade everyone in the Rookie 9's abilities during the timeskip. It's not farfetched to expect another mass upgrade, but if he did one, Kishi won't probably go into detail in describing them.