View Poll Results: Byakugan Great Eye Technique?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

110 79.14%
  • no

18 12.95%
  • idk

11 7.91%
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Byakugan-Great or not?

ive been reading through some of the past "three great doujutsu" threads and i keep seeing Byakugan, well let me say something that ive said before....
    THERE IS NO PROOF!

there never was proof all you guys say, "it has to be one because its already shown".... What does that prove! Look at some past naruto fan theories, "Tobi=Obito, Minato is Narutos Dad, Tengu, and my favorite stupid theory Minato is Akatsuki leader (cant believe people are still talking about this)" We as naruto fans cant just start saying everything is fact.. like some of us thought sasuke had EMS but we were wrong!... What im trying to say and i hope you got the point is that you cant just say Byakugan is a Great Doujutsu because theres no PROOF

The reason i think byakugan is not part of the "three great eye tech."
    1. If sharingan is part of the "great eye techniques" (which there is no proof either) what are the chances of there being 2 of the great eye techniques in one village?

2. Byakugan simply is not powerful enough.... Byakugan has a large gap between itself and MS so just imagine the gap between Byakugan and EMS.. and Byakugan vs Rinnengan = Byakugan getting Raped and Gangbanged
    (example: itachi vs. any byakugan user= hyuuga getting raped, Pein vs. byakugan user= Hyuuga getting raped and gangbanged)

3. whats so special about the byakugan??? anyone can use the byakugan it was said in the manga

4. There is a large chance that there is an eye technique out there thats better than Byakugan

5. Sure we were right about Minato being Narutos dad but what are the chances of us being right about this... May i remind you guys about Tobi=Obito,Tengu, or Minato being akatsuki leader so before you guys start saying Byakugan is definetly part of the Great Eye Techniques.... think about these past theories that we were so wrong about.

But im not saying Byakugan doesnt have its perks because it does just not greater ones than MS, EMS, or Rinnengan. So until you have PROOF that Byakugan is part of the "Three Great Eye Techniques" i dont want to hear that Byakugan (or sharingan either) is part of them.

P.S. i have no proof that sharingan is part of the Three great eye techniques either im just saying how much power byakugan lacks compared to MS, EMS, and Rinnengan
    Last edited by Rasen; 08-14-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Its great , its better to have kekkei genkai , and its worst when you dont have it.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    So until you have PROOF that Byakugan is part of the "Three Great Eye Techniques" i dont want to hear that Byakugan (or sharingan either) is part of them.
    The Sharingan didn't seem special when we first saw it. But once we were exposed to the Mangekyou Sharingan by Itachi, the Sharingan became a lot lot more fearful.

I'll be open-minded and say that your claim about Byakugan is somewhat plausible, but to go so far as to say that the Sharingan might not be 1 of the 3 Doujutsu's is just crossing the line. I really really strongly doubt the Sharingan isn't 1 of the 3.

As far fetched as it may sound, how do we know there isn't another level to the Byakugan either? Let's be honest, we really haven't seen much from it. The most we saw was from Neji during the Chuunin exams and his fight against Kidoumaru. Neji was only a Genin back then so, if the possibility exists for there to be another level to the Byakugan, Neji would not have known it. As for it not being explained by the other Jounins, it could be because they do not know of it either. We haven't been exposed to much of the Hyuuga Clan; only to Hinata and Neji. As far as we are in the series, the Byakugan, and the Hyuuga Clan for that matter, is still somewhat of a mystery.

The Hyuuga are so secretive in that they have a Branch family to protect their secrets, but what secrets could that be? Why would they want to keep the secrets of the Byakugan from other villages so much?

If it was just for the sake of preventing others from using their Doujutsu, then why didn't the Uchiha Clan (we have no evidence, but I highly doubt they did it. It would have been brought up at least once) do it also? Shouldn't this mean the Hyuuga are trying to protect something more than just the Byakugan's usage by other people?

If the Hyuuga did this and the Uchiha didn't, then (may sound ridiculous to some of you) couldn't this mean, logically, that the Byakugan is more dangerous than the Sharingan?

whats so special about the byakugan??? anyone can use the byakugan it was said in the manga
    No it wasn't
    Last edited by erratic; 08-14-2008 at 03:02 PM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Sharingan was introduced around the beginning of the series as a great doujutsu. Same time byakugan was as well. So if you believe byakugan is not one of the great eye techniques then you must also believe sharingan isnt either.

Obviously sharingan, byakugan, and rinnegan are the three great eye techniques. Kishi showed us the first two early in the beginning of the series, and is now ending the series with the most powerful doujutsu out of the three, with the final villain being the one who has it, the rinnegan, pein.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    The Sharingan didn't seem special when we first saw it. But once we were exposed to the Mangekyou Sharingan by Itachi, the Sharingan became a lot lot more fearful.

I'll be open-minded and say that your claim about Byakugan is somewhat plausible, but to go so far as to say that the Sharingan might not be 1 of the 3 Doujutsu's is just crossing the line. I really really strongly doubt the Sharingan isn't 1 of the 3.

As far fetched as it may sound, how do we know there isn't another level to the Byakugan either? Let's be honest, we really haven't seen much from it. The most we saw was from Neji during the Chuunin exams and his fight against Kidoumaru. Neji was only a Genin back then so, if the possibility exists for there to be another level to the Byakugan, Neji would not have known it. As for it not being explained by the other Jounins, it could be because they do not know of it either. We haven't been exposed to much of the Hyuuga Clan; only to Hinata and Neji. As far as we are in the series, the Byakugan, and the Hyuuga Clan for that matter, is still a mystery.

No it wasn't
    Well truthfully i do believe that Sharingan is part of the great eye techniques but i need to be fair... theres no proof the sharingan is part of the great eye techniques but i do beleive it is.

Let me ask you something.... Is there a reason why the stroyline should be centered on byakugan? My answer is no thats why i dont think that the byakugan will have an upgrade... Neji or anyother byakugan user is just the same as ino, kiba, shino, lee or any of those lesser characters, thats why i dont think that theres much point of there being an upgrade for hyuuga.. Sharingan upgrade was needed because of Sasuke , hes one of the main characters

and for the byakugan being able to use by anyone it was implied by neji during the chunnin exams because when he was telling the story

i bet rasen was the one who voted for no, since theres only 1 vote in that category, lol

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

the byakugan being able to use by anyone it was implied by neji during the chunnin exams because when he was telling the story
    Exactly what did he say that makes you think that?

The Byakugan is a Hyuuga bloodline limit. I don't know if your conflicting with that or not but if your saying something along the lines of being implanted through medical jutsu or some sort, then yes it could probably be used by anyone. Are you thinking of something like Kakashi and his Sharingan?

To think that the Byakugan and the Sharingan to not be 2 of the 3 Doujutsu's really doesn't make sense if you think about it. To be this far in the story and to be presented with an eye technique as strong as the Rinningan appears to be, it would be awkward to introduce 2 more eye techniques if their weaker.
    Last edited by erratic; 08-14-2008 at 03:23 PM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Exactly what did he say that makes you think that?

The Byakugan is a Hyuuga bloodline limit. I don't know if your conflicting with that or not but if your saying something along the lines of being implanted through medical jutsu or some sort, then yes it could probably be used by anyone. Are you thinking of something like Kakashi and his Sharingan?
    no it was something about a cloud ninja trying to steal it

no it was something about a cloud ninja trying to steal it
    Then yes, by some means to implant the eye technique can be done. Kakashi is living proof.

But, by saying:
    3. whats so special about the byakugan??? anyone can use the byakugan it was said in the manga
    are you saying the Sharingan isn't special?
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

If they Byakugan and the Sharingan to not be 2 of the 3 Doujutsu's really doesn't make sense if you think about it. To be this far in the story and to be presented with an eye technique as strong as the Rinningan appears to be, it would be awkward to introduce 2 more eye techniques if their weaker.
    Why did they introduce pein this late in the manga? maybe the other doujutsus werent meant to be shown