ive been reading through some of the past "three great doujutsu" threads and i keep seeing Byakugan, well let me say something that ive said before....
THERE IS NO PROOF!
there never was proof all you guys say, "it has to be one because its already shown".... What does that prove! Look at some past naruto fan theories, "Tobi=Obito, Minato is Narutos Dad, Tengu, and my favorite stupid theory Minato is Akatsuki leader (cant believe people are still talking about this)" We as naruto fans cant just start saying everything is fact.. like some of us thought sasuke had EMS but we were wrong!... What im trying to say and i hope you got the point is that you cant just say Byakugan is a Great Doujutsu because theres no PROOF
The reason i think byakugan is not part of the "three great eye tech."
1. If sharingan is part of the "great eye techniques" (which there is no proof either) what are the chances of there being 2 of the great eye techniques in one village?
2. Byakugan simply is not powerful enough.... Byakugan has a large gap between itself and MS so just imagine the gap between Byakugan and EMS.. and Byakugan vs Rinnengan = Byakugan getting Raped and Gangbanged
(example: itachi vs. any byakugan user= hyuuga getting raped, Pein vs. byakugan user= Hyuuga getting raped and gangbanged)
3. whats so special about the byakugan??? anyone can use the byakugan it was said in the manga
4. There is a large chance that there is an eye technique out there thats better than Byakugan
5. Sure we were right about Minato being Narutos dad but what are the chances of us being right about this... May i remind you guys about Tobi=Obito,Tengu, or Minato being akatsuki leader so before you guys start saying Byakugan is definetly part of the Great Eye Techniques.... think about these past theories that we were so wrong about.
But im not saying Byakugan doesnt have its perks because it does just not greater ones than MS, EMS, or Rinnengan. So until you have PROOF that Byakugan is part of the "Three Great Eye Techniques" i dont want to hear that Byakugan (or sharingan either) is part of them.
P.S. i have no proof that sharingan is part of the Three great eye techniques either im just saying how much power byakugan lacks compared to MS, EMS, and Rinnengan