Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Naruto RP - AKATSUKI

In this thread we'll post introductions to our characters (based on the current manga plz).
    Only post if your character belongs to the particular group in question. Each group will have their own thread, which will serve as a sort of HQ Thread.
    When you RP outside of what's currently happening in the manga (but within the boundaries) do so in this thread for your group.

To put it simple:
    - You can introduce and develop your character on this thread.
    - You may go off around town or what not. Just dont end up in another continent or something like that, because you need to be within location if your character is brought into action in the following manga chapters.
    - You shoudlnt post here if you arent part of this group.
    - You can challenge people within your same group for fun. You can start the challenge on this thread BUT make a new one for the actual challenge. So that it doesnt get all clustered in here.
    - If you want to say something that isnt RPing write [OOC - Say what you wanna say] that way we avoid confusion.
    - You may use unclaimed roles in your story as long as they are unclaimed.

Anything else i forgot or ideas on rules wether to add/remove any address it in the original thread where I asked you all to join.

[Akatsuki Members]
    Tayuya101 - Zetsu
    Phizzie - Itachi
    z3nocid3 - Kisame
    damnz - Tobi

[Available Roles]
    Pein
    Pein's Partner???

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    why are you following me around spamming the thread? plz do not meddle in this if you arent trying to be a part of it. ok stalker-san?

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    why are you following me around spamming the thread? plz do not meddle in this if you arent trying to be a part of it. ok stalker-san?

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Lol xD.

Btw, we don't have a fucking leader still xD. Go someone join Pein role and BH role now! :p

I say the name we give the unknown chick is Blue....cause her hair and at least she would have a name till we find out. XD

[OCC- I'll start with just introducing Zetsu! The green plant of doom!]

A pretty tall man, hidden in shadows of the night, walked around the forest. His green hair and his black cloak with red clouds where all that shown. Unless you count the big fly trap he has on his head. If you listened closely, you could hear two voices mumbling as they walked.

I have a question, if we have to be someway loyal to the current manga story, then we can't get friendly with other players of other groups, kill anybody or make our own plots, can we?

Btw, can I get another role like that Blue hair at the same time as being Tobi?

[I also have a question. Roleplaying is where you make up your own story line...why do we have to follow the current one? =\ Thats just..boring. Cause then you cant really go to far cause the manga...]

Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya101 View Post
    [I also have a question. Roleplaying is where you make up your own story line...why do we have to follow the current one? = Thats just..boring. Cause then you cant really go to far cause the manga...]

((We're taking the current position in the manga and taking off from there. Subsequent chapters will have no bearing on the RP (except as ideas of events or reactions). Although if something happens in the manga that doesn't involve the current characters it could be included as is. Since the fighting is over it's a good time to start up something like this, lots of possibilities.))