Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    [...what made you the expert seeing as I asked the RP starter dude. -_-; Plus, what of the characters that arent really in it now? Mostly, in the manga now, its going to be about Tobi, Leader, and Blue. Its like..-_-; blah? Cant do much.]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayuya101 View Post
    [...what made you the expert seeing as I asked the RP starter dude. -_-; Plus, what of the characters that arent really in it now? Mostly, in the manga now, its going to be about Tobi, Leader, and Blue. Its like..-_-; blah? Cant do much.]
    [he's actually right. lol at least someone got 'it'. we pick up from where it is, and make our own plot, but while keeping it somewhat realistic. Waiting each week for a new chapter just to RP about it would be looong n boring. However i want to stick to the current arc thats where the boundaries are, only using characters involved in the arc and playing out their roles. While staying in character of course]

[And what of the characters NOT involved? Thats like asking them not to RP. =\ Zetsu rarely appears as it is, only coming in when there is a dead body, a get together to take the j. from someone, or with Tobi(not at the moment though). This is why we really shouldnt follow the storyline. Do something in your own style, BUT dont change things around from the manga. Like stuff between the lines or behind the scenes. Your pretty much making this harder then it needs to be. Seriously though, I remember RPing is supposed to be fun, not where you need to follow something like the manga or anime.]

Banned
    well i wont even use brackets since this thread has gone to hell by now, and I think you are just confused as to how to RP properly in this style. There's many different ways of RPing you should be able to adjust but since it seems to be a problem for ya, i'll have it be a free for all and we'll see how that turns out. Either way is fine with me I can adjust to anything you throw at me so set up a thread and post the rules. You already have a character list and all that and we'll see it turns out.

k?