• Pein

137 76.54%
  • Too close to call

22 12.29%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Ronin
    ^^^ thats the one!

Ronin
    pain... thousand years of pain..... see the connection?
    i was watching compliations of the funniest naruto scenes on youtube and that one seem to come up frequently

Quote Originally Posted by shane_y2 View Post
    pain... thousand years of pain..... see the connection?
    i was watching compliations of the funniest naruto scenes on youtube and that one seem to come up frequently
    Well beacouse it's funny and quite dangerous "In it's own way" xD

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Kakashi will lose not becouse he is weaker (but propably he is weaker) than Pein but becouse Pein must be killed from Naruto's hands (sweet revenge)

lol for whoever voted kakashi, Pein defeated the great Hanzou and destoryed an entire village by himself, Kakashi would get eaten alive

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Are you serious? Wow.

Kakashi had extreme difficulty against 30% Itachi, and the fuckin messed up part about it....itachi was half blind and sick, and at 30%, yet kakashi still had trouble.

It doesnt matter about number of jutsus, look at oro, he got pwnt by itachi by almost blind sick itachi who was about to die in a matter of minutes.

Im sure you dont know who pein is. I advise you to go read the chapters where he fought jiraya so you can understand his level. Pein is currently the strongest shinobi in the entire naruto universe, the strongest character we have actually seen as of yet. Strongest of konoha failed to kill him.

Pein vs Kakashi Simulation:

Pein sends one of his bodies to fight kakashi. The rest of the peins go to the movies. They returned to see kakashi raped, laying on the floor, dead. Seriously, its just a rape scene right there, not even a fight. If it was 6 bodied pein against kakashi, its just pure gangbanging.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Well cuz of rinnegan they would see it in cinema xD and still the one doing fighting would enjoy movies xD (off topic but you said all there is to it)

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Pain is stated to have never lost a battle. To those of you who voted for Kakashi, do you seriously seriously think Kakashi of all people would be the one to kill Pain's win streak?
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

It's possible... it's a question of tactics. The main reason why Pein hasn't been defeated is because no one could figure out Pein's secret and come out alive. Jiraiya did and, as you know, sent it back to Konoha.

It's probably unlikely that they fight since Naruto will probably be the one that fights him, but if they did and Kakashi knew the secret of Pein beforehand he can win. I'm still not sure what exactly Jiraiya figured out... some sort of weakness of the 6 body formation, the true identity of Pein, whatever.

The bottom line is that if Kakashi fought Pein on an equal playing field he can win... the main advantage Pein has is the secrecy and hype surrounding his personality and the scope of the rinnegan abilities.

there is no way kakashi can win against pein
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.