179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

20 11.17%
  • Pein

137 76.54%
  • Too close to call

22 12.29%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    As much as I like Kakashi, I still have to say that he'd die in matter of seconds. I mean Pein have enough power to stop the rain, taking in consideration that, that body with which he stopped rain was using wind (if I remember correctly) it would mean he blown rain up to the sky...

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    isnt the rain are created by pein himself???
    Yeah, it's his way to detect intruders. He stated before when Jiraiya arrived that:

"Someone has disrupted my rain's fall"
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Kakashi vs Pein, it sounds like one Mangekayo Sharringan vs 32+ Rinnegans.

Six path of Pein- 12 Rinnegans, including himself.
    BTW, Pein has a big crab [2 Rinnegans] [374 Page 5] and other beast [with nine heads and 18 rinnegans] [375 page 8]
    and there was another bird and a bull with two rinnegans [so 2+2=4].
    My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by PainLessSacRifiCe View Post
    Kakashi vs Pein, it sounds like one Mangekayo Sharringan vs 32+ Rinnegans.

Six path of Pein- 12 Rinnegans, including himself.
    BTW, Pein has a big crab [2 Rinnegans] [374 Page 5] and other beast [with nine heads and 18 rinnegans] [375 page 8]
    and there was another bird and a bull with two rinnegans [so 2+2=4].
    Yes, but like I've said before in this post I've quoted below, Kakashi's use of Mangekyou Sharingan would be more his downfall than advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    Considering that Jiraiya was beaten to death, even in Sage mode, what make's you think even for a split second that Kakashi has ANY chance?? Yes, it's very true that every ninja's abilities differ, but regardless, Kakashi can not stand up to Pain.

It's been stated that Pain has never lost a battle, so I doubt Kakashi of all people could break his win streak.

Don't get me wrong, Kakashi is an exceptional ninja but he is NOT on par with Jiraiya or Pain for that matter. As someone above already stated, Kakashi's chakra reserves are too little as compared to Jiraiya (It was stated by Fukasaku that Sage training is only possible if you have very large chakra reserves, which implies that Jiraiya had a large supply of chakra).

Kakashi's Sharingan abilities can't really be brought into legitimate considerations because at this point we do not know what abilities the Rinningan has.

If Kakashi used his Mangekyou Sharingan, then he'd become tired fast and to have 6 bodies stampede you with chakra disrupting spears while being dead tired from chakra loss just doesn't work out.

It was stated by Kakashi during his fight with Itachi that the Mangekyou Sharingan takes up a lot of chakra, and seeing that Kakashi doesn't have a very large supply of it, for him to use it and miss would practically be certain death against Pain.

I'm sorry to be so blunt and I don't mean to sound rude, but the answer to this poll is crystal clear and ridiculously obvious.

When Pain arrives in Konoha, if anything, it'll be a group battle rather than a 1v1 like Jiraiya. My guess would be Kakashi, Yamato, and Gai against Pain. And not to forget Tsunade, I'm pretty sure she'll seek revenge for Jiraiya. It was stated by Kishimoto that Sakura would have to grow up soon (Kishi said Naruto and Shikamaru would both grow up and both of their teachers died) so I think this would be a good point for Tsunade to die as well.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    Yeah, it's his way to detect intruders. He stated before when Jiraiya arrived that:

"Someone has disrupted my rain's fall"
    Ok so he creates rain... I still would assume that it consumes on hell lot of chakra. But thx for correction.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    ^ Owned!

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Quote Originally Posted by Camillebidan View Post
    ^ Owned!
    I'm lost. Who got owned?

Pain obviously.
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach

pain wins but when naruto faces him, he'll win

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Are you serious? 2 people actually chose Kakashi in the poll?
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!