• Kakashi

20 11.17%
  • Pein

137 76.54%
  • Too close to call

22 12.29%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Kakashi is not Jiraiya. Kakashi always seems out of chakra.
    Although this is true, I cant remember the last time we saw a real Kakashi battle. Im talking about a real one where Kakashi didnt have to worry about other people and protecting them. Most battle's so far Kakashi is always having to either A. Jump in and save or B. Block some kind of deadly attack for a comrade (almost the same huh). All of the jutsu's we have seen him use have always been some kind of technique to help/search/protect/teach.

Were gonna see a new side to Kakashi these next few chapters. He's gonna get serious.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Although this is true, I cant remember the last time we saw a real Kakashi battle. Im talking about a real one where Kakashi didnt have to worry about other people and protecting them. Most battle's so far Kakashi is always having to either A. Jump in and save or B. Block some kind of deadly attack for a comrade (almost the same huh). All of the jutsu's we have seen him use have always been some kind of technique to help/search/protect/teach.

Were gonna see a new side to Kakashi these next few chapters. He's gonna get serious.

Plus Kakashi, even if he can't match Jiraiya in physical strength or speed, is smarter and has the sharingan to help him dodge unwanted attacks with it's foresight, plus he probably has other MS techniques that are pure pwnage, if his first one is any clue of it's power.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    No, if Kakashi can't beat Itachi, what makes you think he can beat Itachi's leader (essentially). Pain is probably one of the strongest unmatched characters we've seen so far.
    ;DD
    i didn't say Kakashi well i know he couldn't beat him one on one
    we no one can beat him that why naruto training :S
    just saying he isn't stupid he wouldnt be going into this fight with out a plan..

im just sure no one will die it to early yet for someone to die
    o well probably wrong

we will find out more tomorrow
    dinox

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by crindo2 View Post
    Once Pein gets to Konoha searching for Naruto, what happens if Kakashi's the first ninja he battles?

I know, most of you would probably argue that Kakashi would get raped if he fought Pein one on one... a couple of things may actually make the fight interesting:

1. Pein and Kakashi are genius level ninja

2. Kakashi knows over 1000 jutsus vs Pein with his 6 bodies and 6 elements.

The key battle here revolves around Kakashi linking the Sharingan's genjutsu ability with MS as needed to confuse the Pein bodies. Pein is susceptible to powerful genjutsu if used well like was made clear in the Jiraiya fight.

3. Taijutsu, both are Godly.

Intelligent framing of any argument would be great because as we all know, power isn't always the most important part of Naruto fights, strategy/tactics is...

I believe the polls says it all...but let answer a few questions.

1. Yea, both are geniuses but only one has six brains to think at the same time, therefore, more brain power.

2.Kakashi knows over 1000 jutsus. Yes, this true but he can't use all of them at the same time (which would greatly improve his chances). However, can use 6 different jutsu at the same time.

3. Both are probably Taijutsu master, however, Pain has six feet to kick with.............

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post

I believe the polls says it all...but let answer a few questions.

1. Yea, both are geniuses but only one has six brains to think at the same time, therefore, more brain power.

3. Both are probably Taijutsu master, however, Pain has six feet to kick with.............

1. Pein doesnt have six brain he has one they are nothing but puppets if you where a puppet master and you had three puppets none of the puppets would have brains they would be doing what you want not what they want. So each Pein might have a brain in there head but their not using them to their own purpose they using them to the real Pein's purpose.

3. Its a one on one battle so he doesn't have six feet to kick with. Why do everyone keep forgetting this. The other peins are off doing things so most likely other people going to fight other Pein's.

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    1. Pein doesnt have six brain he has one they are nothing but puppets if you where a puppet master and you had three puppets none of the puppets would have brains they would be doing what you want not what they want. So each Pein might have a brain in there head but their not using them to their own purpose they using them to the real Pein's purpose.
    Prove it.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofriese View Post
    Prove it.

its already been said that they are nothing but puppets. So if they are puppets they dont have brains of their own. Of course they go have brains in their heads theyre humans and they have to have a brain to stay alive but they arent using them for themselve or what they want to do

Puppet-1. an artificial figure representing a human being or an animal, manipulated by the hand, rods, wires, etc., as on a miniature stage. Compare hand puppet, marionette.

2. a person, group, government, etc., whose actions are prompted and controlled by another or others

and what do all the Peins have in their bodys RODS

On the one on one thing you can just look at the last manga and see its a one on one and that other Pein's are off doing other things if you believe that they (when caught to will) wont fight other characters from the manga then your just crazy

Shikamaru will find Pains secret. However Kakashi isn't easily killed, so we won't be seeing Kakashi dying anytime soon.
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach