• Kakashi

20 11.17%
  • Pein

137 76.54%
  • Too close to call

22 12.29%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgrape View Post
    you guys do remeber the encounter between kakashi and orochimaru right???
    kakashi was scared shitless and knew he was no match for orochimaru,
    while orochimaru and jiraiya was an equal fight.
    jiraya=pwned by pein meaning kakashi =more pwned by pein
    only thing that will help kakashi is gai or more ninjas like shikamaru!
    Well Kakashi did get alot stronger since the time skip. I'm not saying i think he will have a chance against Pein, but he might just surprise us,
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Beer and Music

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    What makes you think Pa frog would lie about J-Man's death?

When did Naruto learn that technique?
    well BH u member before team kakashi left to the sand village, j-man told naruto "don't use "that" jutsu"..so that's my best guess, I mean what other jutsu is there, rasengan he's already used, the uber strong rasengen, naruto made that, and sage mode, pa-toad taught him that, plus, its MY theory, so it might, could happen

As for "pa-frog" lying, I believe jiraiya tricked us all, even his beloved ninjas and fans, but then again that's MY theory, so we don't know..it would be cool if he came back, but if he really is dead, then oh well, I've moved on already^^

Beer and Music

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    No, if Kakashi can't beat Itachi, what makes you think he can beat Itachi's leader (essentially). Pain is probably one of the strongest unmatched characters we've seen so far.
    Ummm..u forget kakashi prlly and most effin likely got way stronger during the time-skip, the 1st time kakashi fought itachi, kakashi knew nothing about itachi rather than the basic itachi info, he's sasukes older bro, he slaughtered the uchiha, he's from akatsuki, and he's a sharingan user and really strong, but as far as skill went no one knew anything, and the second time kakashi fought itachi it wasn't even a real itachi and this time kakashi is way stronger, so there's no way u can back up ur little statement when kakashi n itachi have only fought once,

As for him going agaisnt pein, I doubt hell die, he might he brutally beaten but not killed, its kakashi for "christ" sake, he wouldn't just go on n go to peins face(yes I said that in a previous post .lol) without a bulletproof plan, so all ur doing is understamating kakashi n not over looking the situation, of course pein is gonna own at first, all bad guys(woot!) deserve their boast and reign, but when its time for them to perish, well then its time

Beer and Music

Naruto

LOL My name is Hand Banana or HB to some. Please don't call me HB tho.

I can't truly argue your theory. But if its a teleporting jutsu, I doubt J-Man would tell him not to use it. Especially since it comes in handy as we saw from the Kakashi Arc.
    Lol I didn't mean to disrespect ur name, hand banana, as that episode is funny..poor carl.lol

Well as far as it comes to teleporting jutsus, there's no proven fact to where yondaime actually gained that epic power, so my guess is that jiraiya either taught him, helped his learn, or helped him perfect it, jiraiya traveled all over the world, who knows what kind of sick pwnin epic jutsu he knew..or knows O.o..lol

Beer and Music
    The problem I see with that is, if he helped him perfect it, J-Man might possibly be able to use it to like he can use the Rasengan. And tweaked it to his liking.
    Hmmm..that would sound like something jiraiya would do, afterall he did learn the rasengan from yondaime aka real god..lol

Hmm..another person who might be able to know the transportation technique would be kakashi, he might not be able to use it fully since he would've prolly know it cause of his sharingan, afterall he does know rasengan

why the fudge doesnt kakashi send in a shadow clone, and once realising its a bad guy warp him into another dimension from a distance, thats the best battle tactic, warp to the bleach universe so he cant pwn everyone there

Banned
    The question is will Kakashi lose to God Realm Pain.
    he would definitely lose againts the combined strength of the Six Paths, but against God Realm, he has a chance.

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC QUESTION BUT

guys how many bodies did that sage mode jiraiya kill or disable again? i think it was 3 or something ...i need to kno in order to make a speculation.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    i dont know if this is said yet (to tired to look through every post but its a one on one battle not a one on three or a one on six. If you remember only one pain can do a certain thing either ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, summons and what not. The summoning pein is off doing something else and we dont know what this certain pain can do. i dont think we seen the full extent of Kakashi's power yet Kishi wouldnt made Kakashi the man who copied over 1000 jutsu for nothing so he probably more powerful then we think he is. On the Orochimaru scaring Kakashi thing. Kishi had to make Kakashi look so scared of Orochimaru you want to know why its was to build Orochimaru character at the time. You couldnt have Kakashi not scared of Orochimaru or even take him on for 2 reasons. 1 Kakashi is a main character Kishi would have killed off Kakashi if he did battle Orochimaru at the time they both were to important to the story line. 2 if Kakashi had not looked scared and had battled Orochimaru and had kept up with him like I know he could that would have made Orochimaru look weak and wasnt capable of trying to take over konoha or take on the hokage. If he could only barely or had trouble outing a jonin what do you think he would have done agaist a hokage the answer is get owned.

So Kishi had to use Kakashi who is the strongest and most dangerious jonin out there look so scared and weak capared to Orochimaru so that everyone would say wow if Kakashi was scared of Orochimaru than damn he must be one really badass ninja. So im holding up judgement on who would win between Kakashi and Pein. Im lean towards Pein cuz he suppose to be the strongest out everyone in the Narutoverse but it not a final pick. What we all forget or seem to forget is that this is nothing but fantasy and whoever Kishi wants to win he will make win no matter how mad we will get and say how dumb that was cuz im pretty much sure we'll read the next chapter when it comes out and the chapter after that

Kishi will protect Kakashi with PlotHole ability. i wouldnt be surprised if 3 of Pein bodies got killed.