179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kakashi

20 11.17%
  • Pein

137 76.54%
  • Too close to call

22 12.29%
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Kakashi vs Pein, who wins (Includes Spoiler!)

Once Pein gets to Konoha searching for Naruto, what happens if Kakashi's the first ninja he battles?

I know, most of you would probably argue that Kakashi would get raped if he fought Pein one on one... a couple of things may actually make the fight interesting:

1. Pein and Kakashi are genius level ninja

2. Kakashi knows over 1000 jutsus vs Pein with his 6 bodies and 6 elements.

The key battle here revolves around Kakashi linking the Sharingan's genjutsu ability with MS as needed to confuse the Pein bodies. Pein is susceptible to powerful genjutsu if used well like was made clear in the Jiraiya fight.

3. Taijutsu, both are Godly.

Intelligent framing of any argument would be great because as we all know, power isn't always the most important part of Naruto fights, strategy/tactics is...

no, Kakashi will lose, because Pein has better Strategy and Tactics, and he has killed a sanin, so Kakashi don't have a good chance against him. Pein also has his pets, and his pets also have rinnegans.
    My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by PainLessSacRifiCe View Post
    no, Kakashi will lose, because Pein has better Strategy and Tactics, and he has killed a sanin, so Kakashi don't have a good chance against him. Pein also has his pets, and his pets also have rinnegans.
    I hear ya, consider that Kakashi's considered Hokage material which should tell you what the Sannin's themselves think of his level of jutsu.

Pein has an advantage on the Kuchiyose definitely, I assume the beasts are susceptible to the Sharingan though like we saw with Sasuke and Manda or Sasuke and Kyuubi. This may reduce the advantage.

Disagree that Pein has advantage on strategy.

Kakashi would lose against Pain. Kakashi has way too little chakra and stamina to keep up with that beast.

kakashi would lose for sure, not that he's weak but pain is just on another level.

what u mean pein is the whole package right? the whole 6 or 7 of them?? against one kakashi?? of course pein will win... kakashi as a konoha shinobi arent train to fight on his own and fight more then one enemy at one time...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Kakashi isn't gonna take Pein on his own. We already know this. So I don't see why we're pitting them against each other. Although I like Kakashi, my vote goes to Pein. The bodies were giving Jiraiya problems and it was only 3 on 1 for the bulk of the match. So Kakashi by himself is floating down a river just like Jiraiya.

Honestly this was a dumb poll...if Jiraiya couldn't do it..what makes u think Kakashi could???( not putting down kakashi cause he is good). But it wouldn't happen..It makes no sense.lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Kakashi isn't gonna take Pein on his own. We already know this. So I don't see why we're pitting them against each other. Although I like Kakashi, my vote goes to Pein. The bodies were giving Jiraiya problems and it was only 3 on 1 for the bulk of the match. So Kakashi by himself is floating down a river just like Jiraiya.
    1 was giving him problems alone.

Quote Originally Posted by crindo2 View Post
    Once Pein gets to Konoha searching for Naruto, what happens if Kakashi's the first ninja he battles?

I know, most of you would probably argue that Kakashi would get raped if he fought Pein one on one... a couple of things may actually make the fight interesting:

1. Pein and Kakashi are genius level ninja

2. Kakashi knows over 1000 jutsus vs Pein with his 6 bodies and 6 elements.

The key battle here revolves around Kakashi linking the Sharingan's genjutsu ability with MS as needed to confuse the Pein bodies. Pein is susceptible to powerful genjutsu if used well like was made clear in the Jiraiya fight.

3. Taijutsu, both are Godly.

Intelligent framing of any argument would be great because as we all know, power isn't always the most important part of Naruto fights, strategy/tactics is...

Considering that Jiraiya was beaten to death, even in Sage mode, what make's you think even for a split second that Kakashi has ANY chance?? Yes, it's very true that every ninja's abilities differ, but regardless, Kakashi can not stand up to Pain.

It's been stated that Pain has never lost a battle, so I doubt Kakashi of all people could break his win streak.

Don't get me wrong, Kakashi is an exceptional ninja but he is NOT on par with Jiraiya or Pain for that matter. As someone above already stated, Kakashi's chakra reserves are too little as compared to Jiraiya (It was stated by Fukasaku that Sage training is only possible if you have very large chakra reserves, which implies that Jiraiya had a large supply of chakra).

Kakashi's Sharingan abilities can't really be brought into legitimate considerations because at this point we do not know what abilities the Rinningan has.

If Kakashi used his Mangekyou Sharingan, then he'd become tired fast and to have 6 bodies stampede you with chakra disrupting spears while being dead tired from chakra loss just doesn't work out.

It was stated by Kakashi during his fight with Itachi that the Mangekyou Sharingan takes up a lot of chakra, and seeing that Kakashi doesn't have a very large supply of it, for him to use it and miss would practically be certain death against Pain.

I'm sorry to be so blunt and I don't mean to sound rude, but the answer to this poll is crystal clear and ridiculously obvious.

When Pain arrives in Konoha, if anything, it'll be a group battle rather than a 1v1 like Jiraiya. My guess would be Kakashi, Yamato, and Gai against Pain. And not to forget Tsunade, I'm pretty sure she'll seek revenge for Jiraiya. It was stated by Kishimoto that Sakura would have to grow up soon (Kishi said Naruto and Shikamaru would both grow up and both of their teachers died) so I think this would be a good point for Tsunade to die as well.
    Last edited by erratic; 08-13-2008 at 07:20 AM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!