View Poll Results: who will kill/defeat Kuma??

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • zoro

29 52.73%
  • luffy

5 9.09%
  • all strawhat crew together

5 9.09%
  • someone outside SH crew..

16 29.09%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Or the real Kuma could be killed by all the other kuma's grouping up on him

actually, i think luffy will save the real kuma

kuma spared strawhats once right, well luffy learns the truth and then he saves kuma, or fixes kuma or something

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    actually, i think luffy will save the real kuma

kuma spared strawhats once right, well luffy learns the truth and then he saves kuma, or fixes kuma or something
    y, that would be luffy! or well maybe he wouldnt spare him, because what he did do zoro afterall ./

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohanssj237 View Post
    This one made lol....... seriously why would you think they will kill their own comrade?
    Oh come now Shichibukai and Marines dont get along at all no sir they dont..Im Feeling Kumas gonna reject a another order or something in that area..
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

It should be animal vs animal. Panda Versus Raccoon. Erm reindeer :]

therefore I nominate Chopper for Shichibukai takedown

Shrug, I would sya Luffy, or all crew. Zoro's past with Kuma has nothing to do with swordman stuff so I doubt he care about it.

Luffy saving Kuma if he's in a pinch? Could happen, he saved Smoker once. If Luffy learn the truth, Gear 4th incoming lol.

Hmmm.. I prefer Zoro to return a debt to real Kuma in future time. SH Crew will learn the truth about thriller bark action, and Luffy let Zoro to fight. Fantastic action of fighting skills and perhaps it can become true form ODA.

MARIMO...

Quote Originally Posted by malau_in_the_shadow View Post
    Hmmm.. I prefer Zoro to return a debt to real Kuma in future time. SH Crew will learn the truth about thriller bark action, and Luffy let Zoro to fight. Fantastic action of fighting skills and perhaps it can become true form ODA.

MARIMO...
    i also vote zoro, but when i think about it again it means zoro have two shicibukai to fight, mihawk and kuma, does ODA wanted the SH Crew to fight all of shicibukai?? i mean shouldnt ODA make some other pirates to kill some of shicibukai??
    after luffy defeat crocodile and the one at thriller bark...(man!!!! i forget his name!!!!) and then zoro with kuma and mihawk... doesnt it look too ridiculous for the SH to have a very very strong member??... no pirates can even match them after that...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I'll pick all crew member, since the Real Kuma can blink to everywhere, he need to be binded to the ground, Nico Robin, and others will do their job after that.

But I think Oda-sensei have created more unexpected plot, XD ,

I just don't see it happening that Kuma is going to get destroyed by a admiral, since Kuma is one of the most loyal people out there.