View Poll Results: who will kill/defeat Kuma??

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • zoro

29 52.73%
  • luffy

5 9.09%
  • all strawhat crew together

5 9.09%
  • someone outside SH crew..

16 29.09%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

who will kill/defeat the real Kuma??

i dont know if this kind of thread are already exist but i give it a try...
    who do u think will kill or defeat the real kuma?
    since he has a history with zoro, i think zoro will be the one who did it..
    but if luffy some day know what have kuma done to zoro back then in thriller bark maybe he will be furious to kuma and kill him..
    so who do u think will do it??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

I think Franky will kill him for the whole parallel of cyborg vs cyborg. Thats assuming that Franky can find a way to get stronger.

i voted for zoro, but luffy may defeat him if he finds out wat zoro did to save everyone

I think Zoro 'll defeat Kuma but not in near future because he's doesnt recover :(
    PS :I dont want Luffy know the truth.

Zoro will kill him for sure. Zoro has his past with Kuma and I think he will hunt Kuma for sure.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    I think Franky will kill him for the whole parallel of cyborg vs cyborg. Thats assuming that Franky can find a way to get stronger.
    Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam Laser Beam

i voted for all the crew, since they needed all of them to deal with a copy of kuma.... but i remember zoro saying that he wouldnt loose to anyone until the fight with mihawk, so probably it will be zoro, plus it would be cool for once if other mugiwara than luffy could defeat a shichibukai!
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 08-13-2008 at 08:15 AM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

I think someone outside of the SH crew will kill him.
    since he has a history with zoro, i think zoro will be the one who did it..
    Yes, he has a small history with Kuma, but we don't know if anyone else does too.
    Besides I want to see someone so strong that could take down Kuma then the strawhats.

After the SH beat the Kuma cyborgs, I'm sure franky will pick up some "spare-parts" and modify his own body with it.

LASERBEAM!
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

thatd be cool

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

well thats a difficult question cause he hasnt only a fight with the sh crew but also seem to know a bit about luffys father so imo luffy will find out about zorro and will fight kuma and kuma will tell him a bit more about his father and maybe his connection with ace.

the reason why all the sh crew is attacking the kumanoid is that they dont want luffy to harm his body too much that he loose consciousness cause then they wouldnt stand a chance to survive at sa against the marines and an admiral.