Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

god of light to dark god currupt allen65's Avatar

D.Gray-man Does everybody know kanda is a boy?

i just wanted to ask you if you know kanda allen and lavi are boys so it hurts for me to see them kissing.> + well thats all.
    -
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

i think it's pretty obvious that kanda is a boy, and where exactly are you seeing them kiss again?!
    .Tag & Icon by me.

i knew kanda was a guy, and i just started reading d gray man

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    OH i know where you see them kissing he must have seen the yaoi d. grey man don't worry all of them are guys it is just some girls (including myself for various reasons) Pair them up for the fun of it. You would call them 'yaoi fan girls'. Kanda, allen, and lavi are indead guys, everyone knows that, and in the real anime/manga they will never get to get together but it is really amusing for us 'yaoi fan girls' to imagine that is all. Sorry if you got confused!!!!! And for your information, if you do not know what yaoi means then this is what is means
    Yaoi- boy+boy (that explain everything)

I ttly thought Kanda was female when I first saw him in the manga... I caught on though before his first appearance came to an end. I'll never understand why girls like watching Allen and Kanda eat their faces off in fanart. D: Yet here I am reading slash. (Another term for yaoi/shounen-ai)

Quote Originally Posted by Interwebz View Post
    I ttly thought Kanda was female when I first saw him in the manga... I caught on though before his first appearance came to an end. I'll never understand why girls like watching Allen and Kanda eat their faces off in fanart. D: Yet here I am reading slash. (Another term for yaoi/shounen-ai)
    Prabobly the same reason why guys watch girl on girl actions.... It's beacouse male and female have different brain structure (i study biology trust me on this one).

And on the first pic that showed Kanda I was wondering "is this guy or girl?" but i noticed before end of ch.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar

Well some people read/watch it to surpass bordness or to imply for there own enjoyment, to mow over the subject, people have various reasons of doing what they do. It is acually pretty fun when you get into it, alot of people are into it, I got so freaked out at school knowing mostly all my freinds love yaoi. It was a strange moment. Really really strange
    Kenpachi-sama out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenpachi-sama View Post
    Well some people read/watch it to surpass bordness or to imply for there own enjoyment, to mow over the subject, people have various reasons of doing what they do. It is acually pretty fun when you get into it, alot of people are into it, I got so freaked out at school knowing mostly all my freinds love yaoi. It was a strange moment. Really really strange
    Kenpachi-sama out!!!
    I'll one day figure out what causes me to randomly hit the slashes. If I ever found out my friends liked slash, I'd be too busy going "WTH! WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME YOU LIKED MANGAS AND STUFF EARLIER! D:<" to be amused by the discovery. xD

depends on the yaoi/slash i like to think the relationship between kandaxallen as being one of only a handful that i consider cause they are polar opposites, and it's just so darn cute XP.
    .Tag & Icon by me.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Lol I Thought Him And Lenalee were the same for a bit..thought she had some sort of disorder for Personalitys lol
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!