Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    There's only one explanation. The clones don't experience pain (even though they show it lol). But in order for the KB experience thing to make sense with respect to pain (the physical experience), they can't experience pain or at the most very, very little.
    but stress causes physical pain. also buring out chakra as seen during the rasengan training so based on the kage bunshin experience as far as that goes if naruto felt the stress of burning out his chakra with 1,000 clones shouldn't he feel if the clones are punched in the face?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I think there are two types of Shadow Clone Techniques.
    Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is Naruto's 'speciality' move and was the first, and only move he learnt from the scroll of sealing he stole from Konoha village in the first episode. Unlike Bunshin no jutsu which creates copies that are merely illusions Kage Bunshin no jutsu creates solid copies, capable of doing damage but which dissapear after taking a direct hit. Naruto uses his Kage Bunshin for a variety of uses, such as diversions, attacks and performing rasengan.
    My Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by PainLessSacRifiCe View Post
    I think there are two types of Shadow Clone Techniques.
    Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is Naruto's 'speciality' move and was the first, and only move he learnt from the scroll of sealing he stole from Konoha village in the first episode. Unlike Bunshin no jutsu which creates copies that are merely illusions Kage Bunshin no jutsu creates solid copies, capable of doing damage but which dissapear after taking a direct hit. Naruto uses his Kage Bunshin for a variety of uses, such as diversions, attacks and performing rasengan.
    its only one kage bunshin naruto just uses it for multiple things like sasuke uses chidori

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Stress causes mental fatigue. And that's what Naruto felt during his training and was the reason he passed out. It would kinda suck if it caused physical pain. Anyway, I've been giving this a lot of thought and I can't figure out why Naruto wouldn't feel a bunshin getting punched in the face. But I guess since he doesn't feel the pain, I would suppose that the mental info on how the KB was dispersed would come back to the original.

Stress causes mental fatigue. And that's what Naruto felt during his training and was the reason he passed out. It would kinda suck if it caused physical pain. Anyway, I've been giving this a lot of thought and I can't figure out why Naruto wouldn't feel a bunshin getting punched in the face. But I guess since he doesn't feel the pain, I would suppose that the mental info on how the KB was dispersed would come back to the original.
    but if the clone can't feel or register pain then what if the clone sasuke attacked was attacked from behind? then what info could naruto register from that clone if he doesn't know what hit it or if it was even hit?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I agree with you about the KB not feeling pain... It's been mostly made clear throughout the manga that the bunshin's don't feel pain and are used mostly for recon.

It does smell a little bit like PnJ, mostly because now that Naruto needs quick power-ups Kishi conveniently introduces all these side benefits to KB... up until Naruto had his FRS, no-one had used KB to cut training time in half and just when he starts the Senju training we find out that if his KBs get disfigured then the original also get's disfigured.

Veeeeery very sneaky.

sorry for the same reply Amargo. Fat fingers were slower than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by crindo2 View Post
    I agree with you about the KB not feeling pain... It's been mostly made clear throughout the manga that the bunshin's don't feel pain and are used mostly for recon.

It does smell a little bit like PnJ, mostly because now that Naruto needs quick power-ups Kishi conveniently introduces all these side benefits to KB... up until Naruto had his FRS, no-one had used KB to cut training time in half and just when he starts the Senju training we find out that if his KBs get disfigured then the original also get's disfigured.

Veeeeery very sneaky.
    yeah and then the nin that comes up with the idea is one that would barely use the very ability due to chakra restraints and he figures this out in the hospital while just sitting around. and if he's known this about the kb then why mention this now instead of during the training period during the chunin exams when naruto needed to train then?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

was reading too much icha icha paradise :-)

Quote Originally Posted by crindo2 View Post
    was reading too much icha icha paradise :-)
    LMAO yeah but still all these new developments with this ability are really inconsistent with all that we know about it

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN