Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

Naruto Inconsistency with Kage Bunshin (shadow clone) Jutsu

Ok this threw me for a loop. the shadow clone jutsu has gone from a simple creation of another body to being able to relay info learned by one body to the orginal. now everything the clone experience the body does. EVERYTHING???? now according to frog sage if one of naruto if one clone becomes a frog he will too.

Spoiler!

now doesn't that mean he will die when he turns to stone? if thats the case when sasuke used chidori on the clone naruto sent searching for him naruto should have had a wound appear where he was hit(chapter 371 page 4). everytime a clone recieves a fatal wound shouldn't naruto get one to. the abilites of this jutsu is not consistent. its like the dynamic of the jutsu changes when naruto needs to train in a short amount of time
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 08-11-2008 at 08:58 AM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Plot hole no jutsu.

This is just like how CS saves sasuke from getting hurt at sometimes.

However, I think Naruto only receives mental information. He will know how he got hit, from what angle, and where he got hit. But he wont know the pain itself.

This frog thing is probably an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by d3ath_g0d View Post
    Plot hole no jutsu.

This is just like how CS saves sasuke from getting hurt at sometimes.

However, I think Naruto only receives mental information. He will know how he got hit, from what angle, and where he got hit. But he wont know the pain itself.

This frog thing is probably an exception.
    if you remember when the clones got tired and stressed while training with kakashi and it all came back to naruto combined to how many clones he had. so if thats she case if 100 clones get stabbed shouldn't he feel geeting stabbed 100 times?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    if you remember when the clones got tired and stressed while training with kakashi and it all came back to naruto combined to how many clones he had. so if thats she case if 100 clones get stabbed shouldn't he feel geeting stabbed 100 times?
    Think of it as having iron skin with no nerves. You will see something hit you, but you wont feel it. That is how I think it is. In all cases, Naruto saw with his own eyes his bunshins going down so he wasn't able to figure out that the info is transferred aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by d3ath_g0d View Post
    Think of it as having iron skin with no nerves. You will see something hit you, but you wont feel it. That is how I think it is. In all cases, Naruto saw with his own eyes his bunshins going down so he wasn't able to figure out that the info is transferred aswell.
    but it still doesn't add up. think about when naruto had the one clone that went kyuubi mode during training. shouldn't that onle clone's stress level have triggered his own transformation?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I know what you're getting at but I think Kishi left himself enough wiggle room with how the frog sage phrased it: "You experience everything your clones experience"... it's pretty consistent with what Kakashi said when he was training for FRS in terms of learning from the clones experience.

Your point is still well taken though, if Naruto feels what they feel in battle, then he should hurt somewhat everytime he does a billion KB and they all go poof.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    He got tired cuz of the use of chackra, nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by crindo2 View Post
    I know what you're getting at but I think Kishi left himself enough wiggle room with how the frog sage phrased it: "You experience everything your clones experience"... it's pretty consistent with what Kakashi said when he was training for FRS in terms of learning from the clones experience.

Your point is still well taken though, if Naruto feels what they feel in battle, then he should hurt somewhat everytime he does a billion KB and they all go poof.
    exactly. i know kikshi has left SOME wiggle room with the Sage training but when frog sage said everything that kinda made me think of his training with kakashi and how all the negative effects of the training multiplied by how many clones he had and overwhelmed the real body but all the while when he fights nothing ever happens to the real body dispite how many clones get pwned

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

There's only one explanation. The clones don't experience pain (even though they show it lol). But in order for the KB experience thing to make sense with respect to pain (the physical experience), they can't experience it or at the most its very, very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub@n!T!co View Post
    He got tired cuz of the use of chackra, nothing else
    i doubt that because we've seen naruto summon hundereds of clones during a fight, all of them get killed and he still has plenty of strength to summon hundereds more. and remember he was perfectly fine until he dispersed all the clonews he was training with . the minute he canceled the jutsu he passed out. he may have been low on chakra but so were all the clones. kakashi said it himself that it was the clones stress added to his own that made him pass out. but when naruto used countless clones against various enemies he never passes out from tme being kicked punched stabbed grabbed killed slamed crushed or what ever else may happen. gaara destoyed 1,999 clone and naruto didn't pass out. he was just depleted of his chakra for a limited time

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN