Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    tsunadi was actualy a male crossdresser and thats why she kiked jiryas ass for looking at her naked (those breast csannot be real)
    Those breast are not real. She's a Medical ninja, she can do a Surgery no Justu...

I guess o.o

I would die laughting if sai and sasuke get in love, just like the konohamaru's jutsu xD

the third nevered died. it was all a dream. he then finds out that his new students are three kids called orochimaru, tsunade and jiriaya

turns out that sasuke likes sakura after all but was just shy

Edit: please don't triple post Villager. Sorry I lost your 3rd post's content due to a copy paste error; not that it contributed too much. If you have any questions as to the rules go here:
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2

Thank you
    Last edited by Franky; 07-30-2007 at 09:23 PM.

This thread has SPAM written all over it and needs to go into the garbage unless people can come up with some serious stuff...not just "That's funny" or "HAHAHA nice =P" or even "The sound trio come back to life and defeat all of akatsuki." It will be closed or deleted if it continues to spiral faster than naruto can yell "RASENGAN!"

Thanks!

The other two members of the Fourth's genin squad under Jirairya are Madara and a genin named Tobi who died and Madara wanted to always help Tobi's name live on to he adopted a swirling mask and decided to start a group that would help him get the strongest Sharingin available, which requires the defeating of all nine demons...
    So Madara is keeping Tobi's name alive! And that's why Jiraiya was sent to follow the Akatsuki, because he had a link to them from when Madara left the village to found the group.

goku did instant transmission to narutoverse and taught obito and madara fusion dance and they became odara =)

tobi actualy isnt an uchi ha and you see a flashbak of him as a hyper kid walkin past obitos body and he see the sharingan and steals it saying "ewwwwwww it wont come out and its all goooey too, some one give me a kunai" and obitos still alive and he pokes out one of tobis eyes for a last act of revenge after tobi does the trsansplant.
    Last edited by gray fox; 07-31-2007 at 05:04 PM. Reason: neep
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

I have a short variant on what to post in this thread, funny plot twists that can be somewhat supported (though it may be loose support). Like what gray fox posted.

Naruto and Sasuke are locked in a fight to the death. Naruto kills Sasuke, but Sasuke fatally wounds Naruto with his sword. As Sasuke's subordinates walk into the battle damaged room, Naruto is slowly walking down the stairs, holding his wound. He looks up at the crowd, extends his index finger and says...

"Bang"

and collapses. End Credits.

Oh, I've got a crap twist.

They defeat all of Akatsuki and Naruto becomes Hokage, then he wakes up and it all turns out to be a dream. Then he heads for the academy to take the graduation exam.

Naruto and Sasuke are locked in a fight to the death. Naruto kills Sasuke, but Sasuke fatally wounds Naruto with his sword. As Sasuke's subordinates walk into the battle damaged room, Naruto is slowly walking down the stairs, holding his wound. He looks up at the crowd, extends his index finger and says...

"Bang"

and collapses. End Credits.
    I wouldn't complain if that actually happened. XD

Veteran Member
    tobi turns out to be obito