Thread: I'm new

Hybrid View

I'm new

well, im new to d gray man, and ive downloaded up til 168
    i have a few questions
    1. what is innocence and its relation to akuma and noah
    2. how do the generals become a "general"
    3. is cross a critical sync also? like his sync level is over a 100%?
    4. what day does the new release come out, or rather what day the binktopia release, cause i'll bypass other groups for bink

thanks for humoring my questions

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    I am your senpai in d. grey man knowlege so i am going to answer your questions in the exact order you asked them.
    1.The relation is it is the only thing that can destroy the akuma. it is kind of like this. Imagine the noahs and the akuma as the dark power and imagine the exorcists with innocence as the light power. Only the dark power can kill the light power and only the light power can kill the dark power. The innocence is a strange power found years ago by explorers. There was general information on it on a cube the found. The innocece is the only power that can repelish evil. Remember this little quote though it migh come in hanndy for future refences, "Where there is light there shall be dark, where there is dark there shall be light."
    2. The generals are the highest rankings in the dark order. For they to become a general they have to have over 100% synchronization with the innocence. The synchronization rate is to tell how powerful it is and wether or not it will kill you or not. The lower the synchronization the more possibility that the user will die. The higher the synchronzation the better the chances of it will become stronger and not kill you (disregarding kanda for several reasons).
    3. Cross does in fact have over 100% synchronzation. and also he has two inncence that double his power or chances of winning. Only generals can have understudies, so that is why he was "teaching" allen how to be an exsorsist.
    4. the original relesas come out on thursdays at 6:00. If in doesn't come out here on bikinitopia then go to www.onemanga.com they don't make you wait.

If you have anymore questions be free to ask on this tread or send me a PM (message) I am a big d. grey man fan so I know alot but not everything. Just mostly everything in the current chapters. Hope This helps!!!

Kenpachi-sama out!!!

thanks, im liking what im reading so far. this is a pretty good manga.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

god of light to dark god currupt allen65's Avatar
    your pic is kind of funny.
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

Glad your liking DGM and nice Joker avatar.

Creepy avatar central! T_T

well i also decided to give this a try, so I've watched ep 1, so far I'm not diggin it all...do all the fighting happens at night?