Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allen's Eye - slowly evolving?

Well, since there are not going to be new chapters out for a week I've had the itch to read over old chapters and I've noticed something about Allen's eye in a number of the arcs.

The first time being durin the fight with Eliade when the eye regenerates and Mana comes back. The squiggly look of the eye is there as it evolves into the the eye that we are now accustomed to seeing.

The second time (finally found it chapter 65 pg 5) was when Allen's eye went all crazy like when it felt all those akuma near.

Third time was when Allen (chapter 116-117) started and then synchroed over 100%

And then the last time I can think of is when Allen was playing the 14th's song in the ark.

Now with all these examples does anyone else think there is something significant here with the scar going out of a linear shape and all squiggly like. I at first thought it just happened during the 14th's song because that's where I think it happened the strongest but its happened actually quite a few times in the past.

Any ideas?

god of light to dark god currupt allen65's Avatar
    lol you for got when allen was fighting eliade his eyes were letting the people around him see them. i also think that his eyes start taking over allens body when allen is to weak.
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    What currupt allen65 is true. I think that the curse that mana gave him might be helping the 14th take over allens body, but that is only an opinion not a fact okay.
    Kenpachi-sama out!!!

I don't know. I think that once we find out the facts (manga) behind Mana's death then we can see. Maybe it was just a freak accident - or maybe Mana planned it? I don't know. I find it hard to believe that Mana would curse Allen for the sake of the 14th. It was the 14th that happened to transfer himself to Allen wasn't it? It wasn't Mana? There was nothing that we know of so far that would allude to the fact that Mana even knew his dead brother was transfered to Allen.

Unless I missed that whole explanation O.o

Oh...and I didn't mention that part was because I was kinda focusing on the squiggly lines ^.^...but that brings up a good point too. But we don't see much of Allen's eye working around people much anymore, or atleast their reactions to it. Lavi (Rabi?) and Crory ( I can't spell sorry) had the most reactions to it.

I wonder if the Noah can see it? and did we ever get a picture of what they look like through Allen's eye? I don't remember.

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    well jimminycricket31, i think mana would do anything for the 14th. Mana was the 14th's brother and they say that the most strongest bond in the world is the bond with your siblings. in the manga it said mana and the 14th ran away together and they were always by each others side. i think i can see mana doing something to allen for his brothers sake. Hope this doesn't confuse anyone
    Kenpachi-sama out!!!

Don't forget this too, another variation of the scar. http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-ma...8/page002.html

holy crap it moved down to his neck
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

Or maybe the scar is there just to look cool ^^

it is kinde cool
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Even though I only read a like 80 chapters, I figured this out when allen said "are my powers evolving?"