Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521

    Sharingan's Origin Theories! Discuss 'Em

    I dont think it was just one person that started the Uchiha clan. Because it would be kinda weird and illogical, Sharingan isnt a disease that u spread to others. And Uchiha's are not vampires or something like that.

    They came from the Hyuuga clan as a variation of the Byakugan. So IMO it's like having very distant cousins that live on the other side of the world so they are still related to you but WAY different. The Hyuuga clan must be pretty friggin old. And probably a whole branch of it started evolving/devolving naturally into Sharingan. So that it's likely to have been one or several families giving birth to these "Sharingan" babies.

    I bet you the first sharingan baby must've freaked out everyone lol like "OH MY GOD! WTF IS THIS???!" lol ppl probably think he was a retarded kid or something and made fun of his eyes.

    Also it's also possible that Kishimoto given his DBZ influence has Sharingan as something like Super Saiyan. Same with Byakugan.

    So if you say that Byakugan is Super Saiyan. Then Sharingan could be seen as being Super Saiyan 2 or 3. Or maybe even Super Saiyan 4 (which is a whole form altogether and would make sense).

    Just like how Goten and Trunks were able to naturally become Super Saiyans because Goku and Vegeta were at SSJ level when their mothers got pregnant. Thus maybe because of certain ppl in the Hyuuga clan having achieved higher levels of Byakugan and passing those genes down to their children who also had this natural ability lying dormant and pushing it further and passing it down. Until one day a Byakugan suppdenly went Super Saiyan 4 and said SHARIIIIIIIIIIINGAN! lol

    This is interesting because then it's possible for Hinata and Neji to achieve Sharingan!
    However this is a whole lot of speculation. What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Remind me to never read your threads, ever.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Remind me to never read your threads, ever.
    Ok stalker-san.

  4. #4
    This is boarderline spam...I am going to keep an eye on it and if it doesn't go anywhere then I am locking it.

    @K-oz: Please don't just throw sh*t at the board to see what sticks. If you can't keep this on track with some seriousness then I will have to do something.

    Thank you and have a nice day!


    Last edited by Franky; 07-30-2007 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Chopper-stamped


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    This is boarderline spam...I am going to keep an eye on it and if it doesn't go anywhere then I am locking it.

    @K-oz: Please don't just throw sh*t at the board to see what sticks. If you can't keep this on track with some seriousness then I will have to do something.

    Thank you and have a nice day!
    Ummm explain to me how is it borderline spam sir? And yes u should definetly lock it if it doesnt go anywhere within a day's time. Same with any other thread. And who's throwing shit at the board to see what sticks? I just had the idea come into my head using Dragonball as an example (Kishimoto said that he was influenced by it, and as we see there ARE indeed quite a lot of heavy DBZ influences all through out Naruto character wise)

    Have you taken the SAT yet? This is an example of one of those "this is to that, as this is to this" questions.

    I'm speculating using some actual facts, whereas there's a bunch of ppl making threads and speculating with nothing but air to sit on. So here i'll reword it more seriously for you since apparently I cant make a thread with some humor and a point..


    If Kishimoto who we've seen is influenced by DBZ. Based his Doujutsus of Byakugan and Sharingan on the concept of the Super Saiyan. And as it's been stated the Uchiha clan are descendants of the Hyuuga clan.

    THEN taking these things into account. It is possible that Sharingan is a higher level of Byakugan.

    And that it can be achieved through passing down certain genes through lineage and many generations. OR it could be simply one of those "I got so angry I went to a higher level" techniques.

    So what do you all think? How did Sharingan originate?

  6. #6
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    A baby who is just born doesn't immediately evolve suddenly during the lineage of a certain species. Changes are seen throughout the history of a species that's evolving. Obviously in between the history of the Byakugan and Sharingan there was some weird mix of both, like a missing link. That's how evolution works. Though I highly doubt Kishimoto will ever go that far into it.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  7. #7
    Master of Pants placeboshotgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    134
    I kind figured it was what happened when byakugan got influenced by kyuubi chakra.
    My pants are on break right now.



    Why do I like Naruto?

    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    You got MS'ed z3n0cid3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    357
    LOL but if u think about it who would have sex with a person with bakyuugan activated... all those freeky veins n shit o_O... hahaha

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    A baby who is just born doesn't immediately evolve suddenly during the lineage of a certain species. Changes are seen throughout the history of a species that's evolving. Obviously in between the history of the Byakugan and Sharingan there was some weird mix of both, like a missing link. That's how evolution works. Though I highly doubt Kishimoto will ever go that far into it.

    Well i DID say that it's possible that it was a certain "gene" past down through generations, i didnt say the baby suddenly evolved. It could've been something laying dormant and passed down and slowly evolving, until it reached the point that a black sheep was born.

    And yeah I dont think he'll go that afar into it. However if this was the true explanation and I were kishimoto i can explain this in just 1 page.

    "Byakugan evolved into the Sharingan, after many generations, in a distant branch of the Hyuuga Clan"

    ^ he only needs to have 1 character state that. and BAM end of discussion.


    Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    I kind figured it was what happened when byakugan got influenced by kyuubi chakra.

    - That would be interesting but I just dont see it ever working. it has never been said that anyone in the Hyuuga clan had the Kyuubi within or was influenced by it. And furthermore the Kyuubi is not the type of entity that modifies someone. He's a huge friggin mass of chakra that just so happens to be alive.

    However ur theory could be good if you said that the Byakugan was influenced by something else that changed the eyes of a whole branch of the family. (i still cant believe the 1 person...mostly mentioned as uchiha madara, being the first user of sharingan, because uchiha is a clan and sharingan isnt spread like a virus so it woudlnt make sense that he could start a whole clan alone)

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    LOL but if u think about it who would have sex with a person with bakyuugan activated... all those freeky veins n shit o_O... hahaha
    lol eew, at least Hinata could never be fooled by guys who cant "control" it. She'd have the perfect pull out technique she'd see it coming way ahead of time.

    If anything i'd have sex with sharingan on and let the girl be on top....think about it...sharingan..."slow motion"....girl on top...sweet...


    anyway this is way off topic. so yeah any theories on how sharingan originated?

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss Cross's innocent
    By Tyki Mikk Kyou in forum D.Gray-man & Bakuman
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:11 AM
  2. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:08 PM
  3. Absalom = Arabic Origin?
    By ezehelm in forum One Piece
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:49 AM
  4. Discuss current or old manga/anime
    By Tayuya101 in forum Naruto Anime
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •