Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    To expand and clarify my personal crackpot theory:Uchiha Madara lived a long ass time ago, he was a hyuuga but they put the kyuubi in him, kyuubi influenced his eyes into sharingan, he had kids with the same eyes, then they had kids, then they had kids, etc. until you had a clan. At some point he died and kyuubi was either extracted from his corpse or broke free of it.

Basis for corpse extraction:Naruto's seal is if you notice quite unique. Of all the jinchuriki he seems to be the only one who wasn't aware of it until he was told. Why? Kyuubi couldn't just mess with his head on it's own. If you recall he mostly had to go looking for it though there are some instances where he did not. Further Shukaku was sealed in someone else before Gaara a sand priest or something. Also Chiyo mentioned that people have had these beasts sealed in them throughout history but the beasts are all still alive.
    Based on this it seems as though a bijuu survives it's jinchuriki though it may be imprisoned in a corpse.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

While a lot of people hate Tazmo and NarutoFan, I cannot say the same for his forums. There are a lot of intelligent people there, and I find this particular theory, made by a person called Yasha, interesting.

His entire post can be found here.
    http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

It's long, and I cannot really summarize or put it into words. It is, however, a very plausible theory.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie-I-Am View Post
    While a lot of people hate Tazmo and NarutoFan, I cannot say the same for his forums. There are a lot of intelligent people there, and I find this particular theory, made by a person called Yasha, interesting.

His entire post can be found here.
    http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

It's long, and I cannot really summarize or put it into words. It is, however, a very plausible theory.
    lol i kno a certain someone that would totally hate your post.

and I still dont see how the kyuubi could possibly influence the sharingan in anyway. even if it was sealed into someone who had special powers. It would most likely just amplify those powers than actually convert them to something else.

Like with Gaara who controls sand, the Shushaku merely amplifies this ability.

I prefer to focus on his theory about the Tengu, instead of the influence of the Kyubbi. The way Tobi/Madara (I still think he was referring to his power resembling Madara instead of himself being Madara) talked about it, it seems that he needs the Bijuus' power for something, it is not explicitly stated besides what Pain said about world domination. However, I find Yasha's theory of how Madara made a pact with Kyuubi interesting, because, as we all know, Kyuubi is the only Bijuu who has displayed intelligence in his speech.

Anyway, we will probably see something involving the Susanoo soon, and it has been largely speculated that it will involve taijutsu, as Tsukiyomi is genjutsu and Amaterasu is most probably ninjutsu.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie-I-Am View Post
    I prefer to focus on his theory about the Tengu, instead of the influence of the Kyubbi. The way Tobi/Madara (I still think he was referring to his power resembling Madara instead of himself being Madara) talked about it, it seems that he needs the Bijuus' power for something, it is not explicitly stated besides what Pain said about world domination. However, I find Yasha's theory of how Madara made a pact with Kyuubi interesting, because, as we all know, Kyuubi is the only Bijuu who has displayed intelligence in his speech.

Anyway, we will probably see something involving the Susanoo soon, and it has been largely speculated that it will involve taijutsu, as Tsukiyomi is genjutsu and Amaterasu is most probably ninjutsu.

Kyuubi is not the only bijuu who displayed intelligence. Shukaku was goin on a riot talking and woudlnt shut up.

It's like saying that Sakura/Sasuke were the only members of team 7 to display intelligence, simply because Naruto acts stupid. lol but it doesnt mean he has no intelligence or lack of ability to think.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post

and I still dont see how the kyuubi could possibly influence the sharingan in anyway. even if it was sealed into someone who had special powers. It would most likely just amplify those powers than actually convert them to something else.

Shukaku gave Gaara the ability to control sand, it wasn't just a amplifier.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

are you talking about me lol :laugh

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    are you talking about me lol :laugh
    lol pretty much.

oh and Jink 2 things to say to you.

1. Wasnt Gaara shown to still be able to control sand after his revival?

and

2. Why are you being an immature brat and spammin the RPing threads with that stupid pic? I mean seriously man grow up. If you got something to say, then say it. I dont have time for these kid games.

Kyuubi is not the only bijuu who displayed intelligence. Shukaku was goin on a riot talking and woudlnt shut up.
    Riot talking would not be really displaying intelligence would it? I meant displaying intelligence as in talking about something intelligently, and Kyuubi generally showed that, instead of Shukaku's random and crazy rants about killing something/someone.

Actually, whether Shukaku gave Gaara the ability to control sand is debatable. He did show that he is capable of using sand even without Shukaku at the very end of the Rescue Gaara Arc. Whether he is able to use it to his previous extent is unknown though. I personally would like to see some light shed into this.

1. Wasnt Gaara shown to still be able to control sand after his revival?
    True, but what we saw was only a teeny bit of power. If shukaku, as you say, amplified that (teeny)"power" of Gaara's, then Gaara really is useless. It could be that small parts of Shukaku live on in him, or that Gaara might have picked up on how to do it on is own while Shukaku was still inside of him.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood