Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Initiate
    Hey, Oro didn't teach Sasuke everything he knew (Sasuke, I mean). He was hella suprised when he saw the Chidori, and also stated he's never seen anything like that before. That should at least mean Sasuke has plenty of other stuff that Oro didn't know about. Sasuke also self-trained himself. All his Katon Jutsu's, Water Walking, et c.

he might have but not to gaara's lvl.. all sasuke did or perfected was after Oro's teachings

strongest of his generation.. overall

Garaa was stronger when he had his bijuu, but we still dont kow if he still has the same massive chakra level as when he harboured the Shukaku. But they still state that he still can control sand. All the Sand techniques that he knows, save the ones he uses in full/part shukaku form), he learned them when he was a child. So he still knows all of them and can use them. It will take a while, but it will take a while to cure his insomnia. 15 years:O

Garaa could have probably defeated Deidara if he wasnt fighting to protect the village at the time.

yet another very crappy sig

i think Gaara would had been killed if not for the "bring them alive " order from the leader.. but I was refrering to gaara with Bijuu... i know now he must power down but lets see what new jutsus he develops

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    i think Gaara would had been killed if not for the "bring them alive " order from the leader..
    Deidara did have the C4 that blew you up from the inside. I don't know how anyone would counter that, actually, unless they used lightning chakra.

I suppose Gaara could have tried to stay away from the explosion of the C4 and its particles or whatever, but Deidara wouldn't use it if he didn't have a plan to make sure that Gaara would get caught in it (like he did with Sasuke, catching him in a trap).
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    Deidara did have the C4 that blew you up from the inside. I don't know how anyone would counter that, actually, unless they used lightning chakra.

I suppose Gaara could have tried to stay away from the explosion of the C4 and its particles or whatever, but Deidara wouldn't use it if he didn't have a plan to make sure that Gaara would get caught in it (like he did with Sasuke, catching him in a trap).
    Ok but dont forget all the many ways that Gaara CAN kill Deidara in return.

besides if Gaara compresses his sand shield the C4 shouldn't be able to penetrate

however Gaara has soooo many attacks he could use to take out Deidara

Gaara is not the strongest

sorry

Its the truh