Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    I don't know if your being serious or not.

Anime fillers, not canon.
    I referenced it because the idea was that THIS is what Gaara was goin to be doin during the time skip. Trying to get people to like me. Gaara's always been powerful, he wasnt out to train as his main goal. So you are gonna tell me that after years of working hard to get some ppl to like him he had failed so miserably? Come on now. thats Worst that Naruto's training under jiraiya

how do you know he spent those two years trying to get people to like him?

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    how do you know he spent those two years trying to get people to like him?
    He's been saying so ever since his fight with Naruto...

to bad everyone hates him

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Gaara will still be around, and strong - I made a massive thread on another forum about this exact topic a while ago.

9/10 of his abilities didn't involve the Shukaku, and were all his own jutsus due to the Shukaku being dormant.

Gaara getting revived was the gayest plot twist in the series.

Chiyo was so much cooler than him, hell she should have taken his Kazekage spot.

It was mostly the girls of the village who liked Gaara and the council said there were villagers who didn't trust Gaara.
    Suna Council members said they made Gaara Kazekage so they could keep some control over him. Partly because of Shukaku and partly because he was very strong. Even Baki was wondering if Gaara might lose some control.
    Losing Shukaku probably made Gaara weaker. And the ability to control sand originally came from Shukaku.

Quote Originally Posted by pat-san View Post
    Losing Shukaku probably made Gaara weaker. And the ability to control sand originally came from Shukaku.
    that's not really true. all the jutsus that gaara did were with his own chakra. he has a substantial amount of chakra. the only time we've seen him use the shakkaku chakra was when he fought against naruto. so theoretically he should still be as strong as he was. also his ability to control sand wasn't from the shakkaku, the shakkaku only made it easier for him to control sand.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    Gaara will still be around, and strong - I made a massive thread on another forum about this exact topic a while ago.

9/10 of his abilities didn't involve the Shukaku, and were all his own jutsus due to the Shukaku being dormant.
    He still was able to control sand because of Shukaku. The abilities he came up with were only possible with the Shukaku.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

gaara is no where neer the strongest and thats a fact plain and simple and you should know you read the manga(diedara beat him with c1 and he sdaid it was hard not killing him with that).

and as for the shukaku removal the only thing you can deffenetly say for sure is that gaara wont be able to draw on the shukakus chakra but he only ever does tht when he creates his sand forms so as for that no one can rwearly tell if he is weaker because like yamato said to naruto his true strenghth lies in himself not by using his biijuu. i belive tht when a biijuu is sealed its powers are permenent for the hoast because the biijuus need them to live or therll die( naruto fast healing was used without tapping in to the kyubiis chakra allong with gaaras ultimate defence because the biijuus needed the jinchurikis to survive>
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!