Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 169 Discussion / 170 Predictions

For those who just can't wait:

http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/169/

All I can say is wow. Cross surprises us yet again.
    夢の芸術家

Yume no geijutsuka. Artist of Dreams.

BUt Is he really alive? I mean: there was a hole in his mask! meaning he was Shot in the head T_T Cross is so weird and confusing...I hope we see him again♥

god of light to dark god currupt allen65's Avatar

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Aren_Uoka View Post
    BUt Is he really alive? I mean: there was a hole in his mask! meaning he was Shot in the head T_T Cross is so weird and confusing...I hope we see him again♥
    crosses body might have stolen. and by the way where is maria i did not see here any ways.
    Last edited by currupt allen65; 08-10-2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: i dont see my signiture
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

Quote Originally Posted by Aren_Uoka View Post
    Sorry but didn't it say at the end of 168 that no one ever saw him again?
    I don't have any clue for once about what's going to happen in the next chapter and i just hope something Awesome happens next!!

Wah, poor Allen, he looks really depressed...And all the outfits have changed again! o.0;
    Mugen looks more Asian this time, which suits Kanda better.
    夢の芸術家

Well, Cross has always managed to escape death before, so I wouldn't be surprised if his return brings a whole new twist to the plot. What I want to know is who killed him! Ah, what if Noah somehow got inside the new HQ?!

I wish the chapters were longer...T.T
    夢の芸術家

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    "that was the last anyone saw of cross marian" WTF!! okay so that was probably just for dramatic effect, cause it would seriously suck if we didn't see cross anymore...

anyway i liked the rest of the ch. i liked the setup with link just sitting there playing chess. i couldn't help but wonder what the hell is he doing, cut to the end and it all made sense. nice touch that was. and finally kanda and his mugen back in action along with allen. seeing as it skipped ahead a few days after the whole cross thing, does allen know about what happened???

Allen is being eeemoo; did Cross possibly switch over to this third party he spoke of? O: Miranda finally got another ability shown too... Hooray!
    .... (Shifty eyes) I don't know why.... but I'm starting to like Link. q:

So this chapter was basically a transition. Well placed, considering that next week there is no release.

I liked this chapter the only thing is Kanda;s Mugen! I liked the other look way better it made him break that samurai class that every shonen seems to have lol o well sweet chapter!