Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Chicken Waffle Toast :D Keira Maboroshi's Avatar
    It's still paaaiinnffuuullll to wait for overtly obsessed fans like myself. But, my school already started. ;_;. The day that the chapter will come out is the same day I'm getting braces, so I'll have a bit of a reward of reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by eXplosiveMind View Post
    i just finished reading 170 chapters of DGM (and i must say this manga is awesome except for those little annoying filler arcs like the one with komuvitan-d virus :S), and now i come here and discover that next week there wont be DGM! that sucks... oh well, i think i will read Death Note or Hitman Reborn until then....

about this chapter, there is one thing that bothers me, if cross escaped, then why did he leaved the "judgement" behind?
    Cross doesn't need a silly gun.
    He's already wtfbbqpwnsauce without that toy.

Your forgetting he still has magic. And has maria's innocence still.
    He could probably go grave rob another innocence or something
    XD

Oh god.. Oh god...
    i dont know why, but if i dont get some suga soon im gonna dieXD
    by suga i mean DGM 170... DGM is like my pot and crack now, such an addiction. can't stand DGM-less T_T i swear to god, 97 episodes and 30 manga chapters in 3 days is NOT NORMAL... holy crap... this is like... wow never read something like this in my life. CANT STOP READING IT! HOSHINO, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I HATE YOU and yet i love you. something like this shouldn't be allowed in this world... such a STRONG ADDICTION... HOW MANY MORE DAYS!?!?! i've literally started one of those things where you draw tally on a wall in prison for your release days...

Is there going to be a new manga ch at least this week?Because this waiting is killing me, and the last ch was such a cliff hanger too...

I doubt Hoshino will be allowed by the editors to put off writing/drawing for three weeks, so yes, I think we'll be given a new chapter this week. And if there will be a new chapter this week, then the spoilers will probably come out tomorrow. Can't wait.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

I hope you're right, this wait is killing my nerves now.

Well, since the RAW for the new chapter is out, I assume we'll be getting what we've been waiting for on Friday.

*__________* can't waiiiiiitttttt

Honestly, this chapter better be good. I'm sick of this 15-page, no story crap.

Yeah, I shouldn't complain and yeah, it's not my call; but seriously. It's getting fairly old and a fair amount of people are losing interest.

im soo eager to read ch 170!! this is killin me!!! btw i thought they said no d gray man this week...... so much w8in!!! >___< hey u kno u can read a novel about the chars in d gray man the novels called reverse. srry i forgot the name of the author so ill tell u guys later
    >_________________________________________________ ___________<