If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG

Lightbulb Britney Acting in a Movie

Well the last movie she did was considered one of the worst of that year, though this time she is doing a differentn character and the director is Tarantino. Check it out

Britney Spears to play the role of a lesbian stripper in Quentin Terrentino's remake of a 1965 film called "Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!".According to Quentin, he is absolutely convinced that Britney would be the perfect person for this role, and according to Britney, this could finally be the time her "carreer gets turned around". I guess we will just have to wait and see, but until then, good luck

So what U think?

O.O OMZ... I have nothing against it...But I wouldn't say I really care.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Omg.... I really hope she doesn`t ruin Tarantino`s good name... Hes one of the greatest!!

I think you should edit the title into Britney in a movie cause one thing's for sure, ahe can't act.
    In a way I think she could fit in kinda well in Tarantino strange filmmaking. If he went for a b-movie looking movie, which sounds quite possible, I say her lack of acting skills could be sort of a plus.