Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I, too, have been reading your scans since you started and am very sad to see you stopping. I guess I'll have to read sub-par Naruto scans from now on. Thanks for all your hard work that you've done!

*sob that's really a sad news but thanks for all of your effort for such hq until now
    well now i must search for another scanlation for naruto...

Thumbs up

Thank you so much for the awesome high quality high speed release every Thursday! We totally enjoyed reading your Naruto releases! But indeed, what's more important than real life issues! And thank you for taking time out of your schedules to do this for us! We totally appreciate your effort and time!
    Mangashare is still the best!!

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

wait.....
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo youre doing bleach~?!?!!?!?!? sweet!!!!

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    the selfish bastard in me says that f*cking sucks...

the rest of me understands and says thanks for all the hard work and the great naruto releases you've done...

Well its been great to have such high quality Naruto, I have all your naruto releases since Bludshock days, so THX a whole mess for all your great work.

But this means One Piece sooner~ish. yay. anyway keep up the great work.

Wow that sucks D: !! Well, at least, thanks for having been realeasing great quality scans up to now! I'll miss your scans!! btw, will One Piece and Bleach be dropped by you guys too? just wandering

Quote Originally Posted by Genix View Post
    Wow that sucks D: !! Well, at least, thanks for having been realeasing great quality scans up to now! I'll miss your scans!! btw, will One Piece and Bleach be dropped by you guys too? just wandering
    Refer to fxu's post or the opening post for your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by fxu View Post
    To clarify for some people:

The only thing that we're doing is dropping Naruto. No more Naruto from Binktopia.
    We are not dropping any other series (that I'm aware of).
    Cool!! It would really have been a shame if you had dropped OP and Bleach also. Once again, thanks alot for all those Naruto scans you guys made of Naruto.

Well that really sucks....

Where the heck CAN I get Naruto now???...