Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    That's okay! I guess I'll take JapFlap then or even SleepyFans.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Talking Many thanks

I can sympathize with how much pressure everyone puts on you guys, wanting everything. And I understand that you can't please everyone...it's impossible! So please, enjoy your 'supposed' break from scanlating and prioritize on you guys life for a while. I know everyone would feel bad if we screwed up something sooo huge for you guys...like winning a million dollars or getting a hot date with a model. or just chillin. THanks for everything that you guys have done. Hope you guys come back again, one day.

our saviours

thx to team binutopia.

By far the best scanlations i have seen on the net. Shame to see you go.

...Everyone's acting as if Binktopia died. :(

hmmm, Now I'm thinking Binktopia dropping Naruto is a good thing. Because too many groups are scanlating it. So you can focus on One Piece and Bleach. But please, whatever happens do not drop One Piece, because there's no HQ Scanlating team working on this title (Null take a goddamn long time to release the volumes).

Thank you for your decision. I'm not crying anymore.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in! I think from all the readers out there you guys have our thanks for the awesomely clean naruto that you put up.

Looking forward to your other releases ^^

Quote Originally Posted by undead_assault View Post
    Because too many groups are scanlating it.
    besides frankyhouse,sleepyfans and japflap who else that is good scanlates naruto?

if binktopia stops scanlating naruto forever kishi might as well stop drawing this manga.
    Last edited by 9tailedfox69; 08-11-2008 at 11:53 AM.

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by pravis View Post
    By far the best scanlations i have seen on the net. Shame to see you go.
    well japflap is a little better most likely but for speed scans binktopia is pretty kick ass.

One thing I noticed is some parts of their bleach scanlations have black specs that could have been erased as they didnt add anything of value.