Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    your scanlations are the best, that's very sad news

I cant believe this. Oh well (sigh). Right, this is not our decision to make but thanks anyway, binktopia. You've been great. Its sad you ended up like the rest (shannaro, inane, etc). Your scanlations will always be in my naruto collection, and your names will remain in those credit pages. Good luck Kylara and blud!

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Just a question for the binktopia guys , do you guys work in the same place or are you all jus communicating and working together by email ? how does it work?

Real life first... yep yep. At least the group I'm supporting got their priorities straight. Hopefully you guys will consider picking it back up if you guys got the time in future.

/backtoleechmode

wow this.........i loved you guys though..but eyah it would be great if you guys had some time but real life is calling
    School and helping out at http://animekami.co.cc/index/ just kills me i miss this place.......
    im sorry to say but ill probably almost never get a chance to go on here but if you ever need me..............http://animekami.co.cc/index/

Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU View Post
    Just a question for the binktopia guys , do you guys work in the same place or are you all jus communicating and working together by email ? how does it work?
    Staff forum, IRC, MPs, msn...

Binktopia has people from all over the world; America, Europe, Japan, Oceania...
    Last edited by damnz; 08-08-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU View Post
    We all work together via our staff-channel, which is a chatroom for our staff on IRC, and through the staff forums.

damnz beat me to it, oh well..

im just to say thank you for your hardworking....n im naruto crazzzzzzzy fan

Your scanlations were the best i have ever seen...i hope you will make a final release^^

OMG WTH i just wake up and read this im lost with out u scalation is too sad plx say this is a joke :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.