Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Naruto

Thank you for all your hard work to bring us Naruto! I for one will really miss your scanlations.

Quote Originally Posted by deluXe View Post
    thanks.

btw whats so hard to do a translation from Japanese into English if u know both languages?
    Theres not really much text and if u know both languages it could be done in 5min?

Well maybe the scanlation but then make it 20min max.
    Translating is not simple. While in your mind, you might comprehend what something is in a different language, to then have to word it in English so that it makes sense, and flows properly is not an easy task. Furthermore, most translators aren't 100% fluent in both Japanese and English, usually, they are weaker at Japanese because they've learned it as a second language. You're talking about people who can transition between Japanese and English at the snap of a finger and there simply aren't many, if any, translators out there that can.

But more to the point, that is totally irrelevant to the topic. Binktopia is dropping Naruto because our two cleaners for it (Blud and Kylara) both have issues to deal with in their personal lives and they feel like Naruto is conflicting with their best interests. It has nothing to do with translators.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I wish we could find someone willing to clean/typeset i will pay the new cleaner/typesetter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO :(

nuu i luved ur releases :(

thx for ur hard work guyz T.T

Quote Originally Posted by deluXe View Post
    thanks.

btw whats so hard to do a translation from Japanese into English if u know both languages?
    Theres not really much text and if u know both languages it could be done in 5min?

Well maybe the scanlation but then make it 20min max.
    20 min...oh you silly, silly person you...
    "Hey thanks for emailing me. Why you dropping Fairy Tail again?????? It is one of the most awesome manga so please please keep doing it because I do now want to add other scans to my collection since it is not so good. If you need help I can help out with anything except I don't know how to do the manga typing and that kind of stuff. By the way, are you thinking about Code Breaker? If so, I can also maybe help with that too. Also, next time if you will drop the series don't email me. It is depressing news and I will rather just not know this time. Thank you."

well, thanks for all the hard work. now i'll be back to low quality scans haha.

thanks again guys

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

your personal lifes far out way the desire of thousands wanting to read the translated stuff. i do hope everything works of for you guys with your future and everything.

Well..

This does suck but I understand how busy some people can get.

It's weird though. As the 50,000th member, I feel I should have been included in this decision. I've checked my emails and msn/aim and I haven't received a message from anyone regarding Naruto. To be honest, I'm feeling quite left out. :(

Quote Originally Posted by akirx1 View Post
    This does suck but I understand how busy some people can get.

It's weird though. As the 50,000th member, I feel I should have been included in this decision. I've checked my emails and msn/aim and I haven't received a message from anyone regarding Naruto. To be honest, I'm feeling quite left out. :(
    Bidtty

It aint exactly a decision us (readers) can make.