Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    god of light to dark god currupt allen65's Avatar

D.Gray-man Who's Kanda want to meet / kill

im not sure but who could kanda what to see could it be sister brother mother father his best friend who he hirt in thhe past. just give your thoughts on who you think hes going to meet.or maybe he'll see the person that ever made him feel before.

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    Well, i am pretty sure that is one of the noah, because haven't you noticed that all the noah have not apeared yet. the ones that we currently know are noahs are:
    1. road
    2. tiki
    3. skin
    4. lullubell
    5. allen
    6. jasidavi
    7. road's step dad ( they only put him in once in the manga)
    and the others haven't been appeared yet. and if i did leave out some names i am sorry. so i think that a noah cursed him when the akuma killed his family. try to watch d. grey man episode 34. i think that is the episode where they reveal some things about kanda's past. But, they haven't said who put the curse on him, not even a spoiler. well, none that i have heard anyway. hope this helped
    Kenpachi-sama out!!!

His love interest is who he wants to meet. Some girl who he lost and is now trying to find her again. Family member is my second choice though.

I do have a feeling that it could be a Noah that he's connected to, as Kenpachi said.

But I don't think watching anything in the anime proves crap--the anime is full of filler and redone storylines anyway.

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    I do have a feeling that it could be a Noah that he's connected to, as Kenpachi said.

But I don't think watching anything in the anime proves crap--the anime is full of filler and redone storylines anyway.
    Chairz is right about the filler thing. the manga and the anime are some what diffrent but they are both injoyable either way. Thanx for reminding me why the manga is way better, Chaiz!!!
    Kenpachi-sama out!!!

well I think its his well lover or something that will stop the lotus from well wilting. Tch! MAn this is so hard to thin.k I hope Hoshino will just tell us and make a D. gray man movie of it!! Yay!!!

god of light to dark god currupt allen65's Avatar
    lol you all have good points. why does the cursed hate the cursed.
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

I LIVE FOR YULLEN. ROAR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    His love interest is who he wants to meet. Some girl who he lost and is now trying to find her again. Family member is my second choice though.
    BUAHAHHAHA. XDDD That'd be great if that were true.

ORR. Maybe it's not even a girl? O: Just kidding.

If that happens, I want Allen to be jealous. :C But that's impossible...

I do remember Kanda saying "I don't shake hands with someone who's cursed". But it would of made more sense if he added "by an akuma". Probably. Or maybe their curses are similar in how they got them? O':

Or how about that he hates Allen, but he hates himself as well? @ __@
    Last edited by myntebuu; 09-13-2008 at 07:11 AM. Reason: FORGOT TO MENTION~

Who knows? Maybe he's not cursed but someone save him adding that tatoo/loto

>:3 Maybe "That person" is the swordsmith mentioned in chapter 171?