Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119
Results 1,181 to 1,187 of 1187

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    But I did miss a Yagami Light character.

Yeah me too. I can't wait for someone to take him down a few notches though. I think either Mashiro/Takagi will do it or Eiji.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Eiji's gonna own him.
    You damn right he is. Newbie is making a mistake of underestimating Eiji's skill.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-03-2011 at 02:11 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Beer and Music
    HOLY...SHIT
    I just read the last two chapters, 117 and 118. Oh man..About time Bakuman got a "bad guy"
    That kid is a prick too, so it makes a little mad how he "truly" acts. Damn, I haven't gotten this serious about manga in a good while. Bakuman, you are the shit

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Now that we have a sub-forum for Bakuman, we can create discussions specific to the chapter. Which I already did ---> here
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Oh I love this manga! This new smart badass-guy is really going to kiss ass though..there'll be an epic battle with Eiji, I guess.*g*

I also watched the first episode of the anime..the dub was very..veeery bad. Don't like it at all.~