Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpachi-sama View Post
    you are right but hear is the question you should be asking: why is the 14th trying to kill the ear, and what did he do to get the earl to try to kill him???? and you are right about mana being the 14th's brother. if allen becomes the noah, he won't be allen anymore. so i think that he is going to to be evil if he turns into a noah. hope this helped!!!
    Kenpachi-sama out!!

P.s- i wonder what everyones reaction is going to be when the guy that look like hitler tells everyone that allen is a noah. that is going to be intresting!!
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Well I think its been thrown around before, but he could have a noah mode akin to ichigo's hollow mask in where an enemy power is used to their own strength. As such, it would qualify as an "dark" side I suppose.
    Kenpachi-sama it's not really an "if" it's basically guaranteed cause all you need to turn into a Noah is the Noah Memories and Alllen got those along with the 14th.and when i thought of the 14th it made me think the same thing as [Cross] that he's going to do some sort of battle of Will against the 14th and obviously win.

P.S-I was thinking the exact same thing
    I hope not everybody turns on poor Allen.

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kenpachi-sama
    you are right but hear is the question you should be asking: why is the 14th trying to kill the ear, and what did he do to get the earl to try to kill him???? and you are right about mana being the 14th's brother. if allen becomes the noah, he won't be allen anymore. so i think that he is going to to be evil if he turns into a noah. hope this helped!!!
    Kenpachi-sama out!!

P.s- i wonder what everyones reaction is going to be when the guy that look like hitler tells everyone that allen is a noah. that is going to be intresting!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by [Cross]
    Well I think its been thrown around before, but he could have a noah mode akin to ichigo's hollow mask in where an enemy power is used to their own strength. As such, it would qualify as an "dark" side I suppose.

Kenpachi-sama it's not really an "if" it's basically guaranteed cause all you need to turn into a Noah is the Noah Memories and Alllen got those along with the 14th.and when i thought of the 14th it made me think the same thing as [Cross] that he's going to do some sort of battle of Will against the 14th and obviously win.

P.S-I was thinking the exact same thing
    I hope not everybody turns on poor Allen.
    I know that hitler guy is such a bi*ch!!!!! I wonder what they are going to do when allen show simtums of him turring!!!!! *cries* nooooooooo i don't want allen to change, but only if he stay the same i will ecept that he is a noah!!!
    Kenpachi-sama out!!!

Veteran Member
    I think Allen already has a dark side. It's been slightly hinted throughout the series.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iseeandwitness View Post
    I think Allen already has a dark side. It's been slightly hinted throughout the series.
    Agreed
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiFantard View Post
    This will be one good way to end the manga if Hoshino so decides X)
    Just imagine: the 14th takes over, then there is a battle with Earl where RabidNoah!Allen does the majority of work and Exorcists finish off those who escaped him. But after that he either kills them all on the spot then razes the HQ and gets killed by sobbing Lenalee (or furious Komui - for killing Lenalee) in process, or flees, hides for a while and gets killed by Cross ('cause I don't believe he's dead just yet)...
    Maaan, this could make some nice (or terrible) fanfiction XDD
    That would be the most epic WSJ series ending ever. I can actually picture it happening a bit, the last and final chapters being a massacre done by the insane once angelic Allen. >:3

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Interwebz View Post
    That would be the most epic WSJ series ending ever. I can actually picture it happening a bit, the last and final chapters being a massacre done by the insane once angelic Allen. >:3
    Hmm...they said that he'd be a destroyer of time...

I LIVE FOR YULLEN. ROAR.
    Whaaa? Are you all insane? Ofcourse he has a darkside. His pokerface. :C

IT'S EVILLL.

But seriously speaking, that'd be hot. 8'D I'd like him to snap. <33