Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    god of light to dark god currupt allen65's Avatar

D.Gray-man do you think allen should have a dark side

i think that allen should have an evil side. a side when hes strong enough to defeat tikki mikk hands down with no prob lem but in the end he really cant tell friend from foe. and then he doest change bak till he sees lennali cry.he is a demon after all.

by the by why did earl say allen is a demon
    Last edited by currupt allen65; 08-07-2008 at 03:52 PM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Well, I suppose that's the purpose of the 14th, I mean, I know he's supposed to be against the Earl and all...but he gives off a weird sinister feeling, and his eye as well...something's gonna go down with that.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

D.Gray-man

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Well, I suppose that's the purpose of the 14th, I mean, I know he's supposed to be against the Earl and all...but he gives off a weird sinister feeling, and his eye as well...something's gonna go down with that.
    i agree with that. i was just thinking cause you know the 14th is infact against earl aswell. by the way mana is not a noah but his brother is.

writes DGM fanfics!!! kenpachi-sama's Avatar
    i agree with that. i was just thinking cause you know the 14th is infact against earl aswell. by the way mana is not a noah but his brother is.
    you are right but hear is the question you should be asking: why is the 14th trying to kill the ear, and what did he do to get the earl to try to kill him???? and you are right about mana being the 14th's brother. if allen becomes the noah, he won't be allen anymore. so i think that he is going to to be evil if he turns into a noah. hope this helped!!!
    Kenpachi-sama out!!

P.s- i wonder what everyones reaction is going to be when the guy that look like hitler tells everyone that allen is a noah. that is going to be intresting!!

Well I think its been thrown around before, but he could have a noah mode akin to ichigo's hollow mask in where an enemy power is used to their own strength. As such, it would qualify as an "dark" side I suppose.

You forget: Allen already has an evil side! ♥

thats true. so allen is part demon.

p.s if allen is part demon what if allen is not really an extrosist but a demon that lost his memory when he took the body of some kid. but the noah inside destroyed the demon inside.
    d gray man fan
    become an exrosist

the nickname is relevant ShinigamiFantard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by currupt allen65 View Post
    thats true. so allen is part demon.

p.s if allen is part demon what if allen is not really an extrosist but a demon that lost his memory when he took the body of some kid. but the noah inside destroyed the demon inside.
    Not this case of evil, pal. If I interpreted the heart sign in Aren_Uoka's post, it was about those times when he hears the word "debt" X) or whacks Tyki in cards back there (the train). He's downright scary, heheheeee X)
    PS where did you get that "part demon" stuff from anyway? Did I miss something?
    Anime. More addictive than crack. And cheaper than dating.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    I Think hes slowly desending into Chaos..The dark side is only a matter of time til hes completely absorb in REVENGE
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

the nickname is relevant ShinigamiFantard's Avatar
    This will be one good way to end the manga if Hoshino so decides X)
    Just imagine: the 14th takes over, then there is a battle with Earl where RabidNoah!Allen does the majority of work and Exorcists finish off those who escaped him. But after that he either kills them all on the spot then razes the HQ and gets killed by sobbing Lenalee (or furious Komui - for killing Lenalee) in process, or flees, hides for a while and gets killed by Cross ('cause I don't believe he's dead just yet)...
    Maaan, this could make some nice (or terrible) fanfiction XDD
    Anime. More addictive than crack. And cheaper than dating.