Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Oh it's about to end, maybe I can go back to collecting it again...and for Amagai being in the manga...0% chance.
    prove it, in dgm lulubell was introduced in a filler arc before she was ever introduced in the manga. So it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    This filler arc is a whole new story altogether. And takes place either in an alternate universe, or Ichigo is passed out and dreaming.
    haha, but u know i wonder how they gonna make return to HM when all this stuff is happening i mean how are gonna conect with the original story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Depends, they might cut it away again with that narrator cutting the whole story back into existance. As for amagai being real, it also depends considering that this entire arc in totality shouldn't exist at all anyways. The point I was trying to make before is that characters being introduced in filler arcs before they are introduced in the manga is not impossible.

Well considering that they're already at a place in the manga where all of the Gotei 13 Captains are out of SS, I don't see how they can randomly make a filler character pop in...I never really liked the filler Captain anyways :\ When are these fillers gonna end by the way?? I want my Neliel and Kenpachi!

Yo....! manga lover's Blue_Ace-Dragon's Avatar

One Piece the fillers is tooo loooong

too much fillers........ I'm sick of it .....!
    where the real story......?
    i don't tingx this story will connected with the real story 's.....!
    theres no new captain in the manga anyway ....
    hope this end soon!

i dont see the fillers ending anytime soon, just look at how close the anime is with the manga

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    prove it, in dgm lulubell was introduced in a filler arc before she was ever introduced in the manga. So it isn't out of the realm of possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Depends, they might cut it away again with that narrator cutting the whole story back into existance. As for amagai being real, it also depends considering that this entire arc in totality shouldn't exist at all anyways. The point I was trying to make before is that characters being introduced in filler arcs before they are introduced in the manga is not impossible.
    I've never talked in general terms, I've stated that here in this case, Amagai won't show up in the manga because I don't think he is popular enough or original enough to put in, sure it's easy for the anime creators to just cobble a character together and put him in the filler, but to think that Kubo would get lazy and put in a character that is pretty much an amalgamation of 2-3 of the other characters in the Gotei 13 is just ridiculous and I would really lose a lot of respect for Bleach.

And by the way...I could've sworn Lulu bell appeared in one of the earlier volumes when they showed a small conversation between some of the Noah's and the Earl, which was back when not much about any of the Noah's (besides probably Road) was known.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

im guessing im the only one who enjoyed this episode? Im kind of interested to see how The big fights will end up.

Well, lets put it this way. There was no point in the manga they could have put fillers, absolutely none at the time. Somehow they thought that after the grimmjow and ichigo fight it would be the best time to put them in. It's better to put them in as soon as possible than to suffer through them later on, I actually rather like this filler arc. Some of the characters there need development.

I think the filler arc lies before they head out to Hueco Mundo, but no one knows yet.