Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I hope kubo dies and oda or khisi comes to take over,Cause they kinda have a talent for ideas to put in the manga and such.Kubo.T sucks to be honest.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    I hope kubo dies and oda or khisi comes to take over,Cause they kinda have a talent for ideas to put in the manga and such.Kubo.T sucks to be honest.
    wash your mouth out with soap RIGHT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    You I was just thinking. In this entire series of ridiculus bloodshed we have only seen 1 shinigami die in battle, Kaien. There hasn't been a fight in this manga where a shinigami, besides he who was previously named, has died. Oh yeah and there was that fat guy that Ishida killed when they first got to SS during the "save rukia" arc.

For all the bloodshed doesn't that sound like a low number, just 2? Of course I could be forgetting some but really.

Ishida didn't kill that guy, he just shattered his soul chain or whatever and took away his Shinigami powers, I guess that's worse then death. What about the Shinigami Mayuri used as grenades? Or the 3 dudes that were on Kensei's team back in the day? Or Hisagi's fellow instructors when they took the students out in to the real world for practice?

Plenty of Shinigami have been getting their selves killed by hollows, other shinigami, or what have you over the years. Just because every main character doesn't die I don't get mad. I know that shinigami have been getting killed and will continue to get killed as long as there's hollows. Just because it's not shown on panel doesn't really bother me.

I wouldn't worry about Aizen's side being outnumbered. Aizen alone could rape stomp any other character in the manga except maybe Yama ji.

@Linkz,
    You fail and you should know why.

wow that sounds interesting. now we know how yumichaka's zanpaktou works. at least now the "pretty girl" battle is over, but it also makes you think that it took Hitsugaya in bankai just to kill a fraccion and all it takes Yumichaka is a sword release. I think Kubo needs to get his power-levels straightened out.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

i think this is a new move of yumichika shikai OMG his zanpakto is just too strong lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    glad that's over

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    sorry for sounding rude earlier

i just wanna see some vizard/azien/uluquira/espada/captain/yamma/urahara action
    and these fights are delaying the already inevitable. But i will try and bear it and stop whining

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    Ishida didn't kill that guy, he just shattered his soul chain or whatever and took away his Shinigami powers, I guess that's worse then death. What about the Shinigami Mayuri used as grenades? Or the 3 dudes that were on Kensei's team back in the day? Or Hisagi's fellow instructors when they took the students out in to the real world for practice?

Plenty of Shinigami have been getting their selves killed by hollows, other shinigami, or what have you over the years. Just because every main character doesn't die I don't get mad. I know that shinigami have been getting killed and will continue to get killed as long as there's hollows. Just because it's not shown on panel doesn't really bother me.

I wouldn't worry about Aizen's side being outnumbered. Aizen alone could rape stomp any other character in the manga except maybe Yama ji.

@Linkz,
    You fail and you should know why.
    I should have been more clear. Shinigami that have actually pronounced their names and died in battle are very few. The nameless guys used as suicide bombers don't register as real shinigami to me. And that real world practice thing was only in the anime, we are in a manga discussion thread, only manga is proof. Your only valid point was the deaths of Shinigami in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc, but they weren't battling they just got murdered.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    I should have been more clear. Shinigami that have actually pronounced their names and died in battle are very few. The nameless guys used as suicide bombers don't register as real shinigami to me. And that real world practice thing was only in the anime, we are in a manga discussion thread, only manga is proof. Your only valid point was the deaths of Shinigami in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc, but they weren't battling they just got murdered.
    Whether Mayuri's henchman register as "real shinigami" to you doesn't matter. They're still shinigami and they died. Also...

Bleach Vol.15
    -17: Prelude for the Straying Stars
    Normally I despise posting videos like this, but for you, an exception.
    http://www.golf-online-videos.com/wa...7-special.html
    You don't have to watch the whole thing, just skip around and you'll get the picture.

I know were in a manga forum.
    Better luck next time...