Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I hope these 4 fights finish really really quick.... I wanna see the Captain fight, VAIZARD PAYBACK, VAIZARD PAYBACK and *sulks* the ichigo-uliquorra fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    this chapter seems straight to the point. wonder what abilities the fraccion has (must suck if he loses that quick)?
    I don't think it is the fact that he sucks, it's just that Yumichika's shikai is bad ass. You saw how quickly and easily he defeated Hisagi when they fought.

Spoiler!

Yumichika's shikai ability is incredibly cheap.Think about it, It replenishes his spiritual energy by taking an opponents spiritual energy,that alone makes him easily stronger then every VC and could probably take a few of the weaker Captains(if not all) and the Espada.His shikai must have a major drawback otherwise he's way over powered.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    seriously...I understand being annoyed at content but complaining about spoilers? Thats just asinine. Anyways, I don't know but is that command for his shikai? if not then could that be his Bankai? (god knows who doesn't have it now a days)
    from what i have readed in apforums either it is his shikai release or a move from his zampakutou

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonClown View Post
    Yumichika's shikai ability is incredibly cheap.Think about it, It replenishes his spiritual energy by taking an opponents spiritual energy,that alone makes him easily stronger then every VC and could probably take a few of the weaker Captains(if not all) and the Espada.His shikai must have a major drawback otherwise he's way over powered.
    Yumichika has to be able to touch his opponent to drain their reiatsu and also for a long time. Do you think a captain will just let him do that? Yumichika lacks in a lot of places. Any technique would be perfect if it was against a non-moving doll. Naruto can have the strongest rasengan in the world, but if he can't hit the guy, it's pointless.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Summary by Annie from BA
    Bleach 321- Black Briers and Brambles

Continues from a last chapter, Yumichika couldn't stop laughing upon seeing Coolhorn's release and ignoring Coolhorn's ramble on how beautiful his release is. He laughs so loud that even Ikkaku could hear him. However, CoolHorn is dead serious when he says someone who lacks the sense of beauty is pathetic. And it is a job of a prettiest one (refers to himself) to destroy those who live such a pathetic life. He claps his hands together into a heart shape and says the attack name, "Beautiful Charlotte CoolHorn's Final Holy Wonderful Pretty Super Magnum Sexy Sexy Glamorous Cero!" And a cero hits yumichika's side. He tries to escape but Coolhorn follows and kicks him in the stomach.

Yumichika releases his shikai (Bloom for me, Fuji Kujaku) but CoolHorn grabs the blades and picks Yamichika up.

“It’s over. Don’t be stubborn, princess. I said it’s over.” Suddenly the vines with thorns appear underneath Coolhorn and covered both Yumichika and CooHorn. In the middle of the vines is a big white rose which Coolhorn called it Rosa Blanca. He explains that no one will see anything and it gets Yumichika's attention.

“Yes, the moment you will die without anyone noticeing…for the one who takes beauty as a pride no death could be crueler than this.” Yumichika repeats Coolhorn’s word looking as if he has accepted his fate.

But suddenly he thanks him and escape from CoolHorn’s grab and say another release command,

“Rip apart, Ruruiro Kujaku”

His blades turns into white vines with eyes all over them. They are circling CoolHorn but he tries to get away. However, Yumichika tells him it is useless and points out one of the eyes which turned into a bloomed flower.

“Those are you reiatsu. These flowers will suck your reiatsu away and grow. The reiatsu you released just now are these flowers.” Now CoolHorn is shock to see so many flowers blooming.

“Do you understand it now? The moment these flowers bloom is your last moment, Charlotte Coolhorn.”

CoolHorn screams while the flowers are blooming everywhere.

What left is Coolhorn’s body falling on the floor along with a decayed white rose.

Summary posted, looks like Yumi's killed Coolhorn.

haha,silly chapter.
    DIE MORTAL!!!

these fights are just to keep the manga going, i think the overall point of this "war in winter" arc is just fighting. however, if kubo is going to come up with battles like this that's fine, just make them more interesting at least.

i hope something major happens with ichigo when he fights ulquiorra, especially something that may effect the story.

You I was just thinking. In this entire series of ridiculus bloodshed we have only seen 1 shinigami die in battle, Kaien. There hasn't been a fight in this manga where a shinigami, besides he who was previously named, has died. Oh yeah and there was that fat guy that Ishida killed when they first got to SS during the "save rukia" arc.

For all the bloodshed doesn't that sound like a low number, just 2? Of course I could be forgetting some but really.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too