Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 321 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Its not much.. but its enough, at least we know that yumichika fight ended =D

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Bleach Bleach 321 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Originally Posted by mori
    Tiny bit from mona on 2ch

クールホーン「くそォォォォォォォォ」
    で弓戦終了まででした

裂き狂え 瑠璃色孔雀 ##
    Originally Posted by epsilonium

CoolHorn: shiiiiiiiiit
    and Yumichika's battle ended, also end of the chapter
    "blossom to insanity, Ruri-iro Kujyaku (azure peacock)"

Glad to see Kubo is ending these 4 fights sooner than expected, I was afraid it would take like 3-4 chapters for every one of these 4 fights...

why the hell are these spoilers so shit i mean at least people put some effoert into the naruto spoilers they are fun to read at least. if true thank thor and odin rose is dead
    oh my god am back

if you think you can do better go to: http://2ch.net and bring some spoilers, else shut up! and its not my fault if you prefer fan fiction (fake spoilers) to real spoilers!!!

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    So kubo is going to take two chapters to end the 4 fights thats like.....8 chapters of people that don't really matter at this point

And if he takes a week off after their done.......ooooooooo

yeah my favorite zanpakto is realease even with his arm broke he beat this guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I lol'd, explosive.

These fights have been pretty boring so far, though, and I actually like these four characters. Their opponents suck, is what I think it is. Who cares about these four enemies when the main event is on the other side of town, in a staring contest with the "good guys." Yawn.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

this chapter seems straight to the point. wonder what abilities the fraccion has (must suck if he loses that quick)?

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

seriously...I understand being annoyed at content but complaining about spoilers? Thats just asinine. Anyways, I don't know but is that command for his shikai? if not then could that be his Bankai? (god knows who doesn't have it now a days)