Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i can understand him, Logias are boring... they got totally overpowered abilities... and are usually impossible to hit by physical attacks... = unbeatable (until the weakpoint is discovered)

what is the weakness of light?... blackholes... so Blackbeard will pown kizaru... or luffy armored with 4500 liters of sunblocker...
    No Signature for You!

I vote for the second option, and knowing Oda he will probaply do it.
    Seeing Brook run away after hitting him was just classic, I am still laughing over here.

The Strawhats are pretty using their abilities. Except for Sanji, i didn't saw him fighting with kuma. But anyways, zoro's asura is really cool. and luffy's 1st time ever giant rifle. really rocks.

As for Kizaru, He's so boring to me for now. I hope something new is coming up. Garp hasn't shown yet in the archipelago.

Spoiler!

oh. i didnt saw that. thanks anyways

Spoiler!

its funny how ppl say his boring after knowing his power, i still find him intresting and i can wait till i read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    i can understand him, Logias are boring... they got totally overpowered abilities... and are usually impossible to hit by physical attacks... = unbeatable (until the weakpoint is discovered)

what is the weakness of light?... blackholes... so Blackbeard will pown kizaru... or luffy armored with 4500 liters of sunblocker...
    I'm with you about the Logia thing; they're a pain in the ass, so unfair until a weakness is found.

Regarding light, it is electromagnetic radiation isn't it? Kid might stand a chance against Kizaru if he knows about this tidbit of info (or if his mastery of his Devil Fruit is that good). Either that, or the two aforementioned possibilities.
    Right now I'm up for the 4000+ litres of sunscreen thing, or a whole tank-full of the stuff like with the water back in the fight with Crocodile. However, if Luffy can't risk Kizaru destroying the sunblocker-filled tank, will he.....like.....chug the stuff like with the water, even if it doesn't taste good?

It would seem that some devil fruits, or maybe all, have a counter devil fruit. I would like to see light vs dark.

rofl...wow kuma got knocked the F*** out!

Broken Kuma is great but I still want to see the WB fight,