HanaKimi (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e)

Shojo Gender bender manga. By Hisaya Nakajo

It's a nice manga about a girl called Ashiya Mizuki. She is a huge fan of Izumi Sano, a high jumper and Mizuki ends up going all the way from America to Japan to go to the same school as Izumi. The problem is, the school Mizuki goes to is an all boys boarding school! Mizuki then fakes her gender and enters the school, but Izumi Sano isn't exactly what she expected him to be...
    While Mizuki is troubled with Izumi's unexpected personality, some guy called Nakatsu Shuichi falls in love with Mizuki...

The manga also has a drama series in Japanese and Chinese(Taiwan). The Chinese version stick to the manga a lot, but the Japanese version is almost a different story...(Almost. Very good though^^)

Discuss the manga here and if you didn't read it yet, I recommend it^^
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Live without regret. xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx's Avatar
    Great story. THe drama is funny too ^^
    I really like the guy who can see ghosts, he's so funny xD But I didn't like the ending too much....It was an obvious ending, but not the pairing I would've liked. I would recommend people to see the drama in Chinese or Japanese too.
    Mangas I like:
    Vampire Game, Tsubasa, KHR, POT, HunterXHunter, Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, The world God only knows....tbc
    Animes I like:
    Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji...tbc

yes, a great manga indeed.
    I like the comedy in Hanakimi, especially everytime shuichi doubting his sex preference after falling in love with mizuki. But, there one character that i can't stand, the doctor.

The doctor in the drama was great . What made him bad in the manga?

the doctor in the manga is very aggresive toward the boys. and well, there are some scene in the manga that is very inappropiate, and mostly it's involving the doctor.

but i haven't watch the dorama.

Ah, okay. In the drama the doctor didn't go after boys that much. Just a bit at the start, and a few more rather sporadically. I guess they toned him down.

His treatment of the photographer was what made him awesome.

Ho~! I thought that the doctor int he manga was just as awesome as the one in the chinese drama. Of course, I didn't get the chance to watch the japanese drama as of yet. It's said that the jap dorama doesn't follow the manga's sotry very much while the chinese one sticks to it tightly x3
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

i love it i read the manga.. and seen the dramas on dvd