Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trinity Blood ~ Sunao Yoshida & Kiyo Kūjō

Trinity Blood by Sunao Yoshida & Kiyo Kūjō

Summary from Wikipedia:
    When Earth's population drastically increased, humanity led by the United Nations attempted to colonize Mars. During the colonization, they discovered two alien technologies: the Bacillus and the Crusnik nanomachines. The colonists installed the Bacillus in their bodies which transformed them into Methuselahs. They installed the Crusnik in the bodies of four test tube babies: Seth, Cain, Abel and Lilith whose enhanced bodies were the only ones able to survive the procedure.

Continuing wars on Earth eventually led to "Armageddon", the apocalyptic event that happened 900 years before the start of the story, and the colonists returned to Earth to help with rebuilding, but when the colonists returned to Earth, a war broke out between the Methuselahs and the humans who had remained on earth. Abel, Cain, and Seth took the Methuselah's side—while Lilith supported the Vatican, which guarded humanity. During the war, Cain went insane and killed Lilith. In grief, Abel took her body to the Vatican where she was buried. Abel remained at her side, weeping for her, for 900 years.

At the start of the story, the vampiric Methuselahs, still a major political and military force, continue to wage war on the "Terrans", as they call regular humans. The Roman Catholic Church is a major military power determined to protect humans from the Methuselahs, with its seat of power based in the Vatican. The Methuselahs have their capital of Byzantium, which is surrounded by a field of particles to filter out UV radiation, protecting the Methuselah population.

Both groups use "lost technologies", such as airships, missiles, and computers, to engage in a cold war with one another. A third great power, Albion also plays a role in the war with its superior arsenal of lost technology and weapons and higher level of manufacturing ability versus the Vatican. The independent monarchy of Albion is a primarily human country, however the secret of their expertise in lost technology is found in the Ghetto, an underground city of enslaved Methuselah. It is these Methuselah who operate and manufacture the lost technology, but with the death of the Albion Queen, some of the enslaved vampires begin a rebellion for the freedom of all of the Ghetto residents.
    Licensed by Tokyopop and Madman Entertainment.

does anybody know where i can dl the manga?
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 02-11-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Added info

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Dude I tried looking around allot for this manga, but I had no luck sorry brother.

i love the anime its so awesome so i want the manga cause normaly the mangas better

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

i bought the first three volumes. For a Manga its highly stylized and kind of hard to follow some of the time. It also has alot of "filler' in it compared to the books and the anime. If you aren't a die hard fan your better off with just the books and the anime

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar

Trinity Blood

The background is in the distant future, a post-apocalyptic world after the destruction brought about by Armageddon. The war between humans (Terran) and vampires (Methuselah) continues, as a struggle between two factions: the Vatican and the New Human Empire.

Yet, amidst the bloodshed and violence, many desire a peaceful co-existence between the two species. However, standing between them and this goal is the Rosenkreuz Orden, a group of vampire extremists who manipulate the two sides and pit them against each other. To combat them, the Vatican special operations group "AX," led by Cardinal Caterina, must use everything they have - even a vampire who preys on the blood of other vampires.(from mangaupdates.... they said this summary was from tokyopop)

just check out mangaupdates for the releases
    FUck this! winter is about to start!!!!

member of fairy tail fan club!

Is it just me or is this a redundant thread?

theres novel, i've seen the manga but i don't know where u can Dl it. sorry
    "...light-kun is my first-ever friend."~ L
    "since kira also dies...i'd say that makes us even."~mello
    my deviantart.http://nejihyuuga23.deviantart.com

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Well, the manga used to be widely available but I believe that most of the sites hosting the manga pulled it from the archives when it was licensed, or at least thats what I heard happen, I'll go confirm this, or if someone else can please do.
    ------------------------------------------
    As far as I've heard it go, it appears that the manga has been pulled from a lot of archives of sites that had hosted Trinity Blood for download due to it being Licensed, I can't be totally sure if thats the case but I'll go verify it, unless someone can confirm then please do.

I myself have up to Act 37.
    Last edited by Archiel; 03-08-2008 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    wow i liked the anime...guess ill pick up the manga when i get time to. I really want to read the novels, ya know how they arrived on Mars and The beginning of the Crusniks. Any one know where to read the novels in English...so far ive only seen them in jap.