Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG

Talking Mangashare Join Date

Hey guys i was just watching the dates most popular ppl join the site and i was amazed i was one o the first. at the time i didn't like forums, or didn't have time x them. but i used to check every day for new releases of my favorite manga

On this threat just specify ur join date and talk a lil about the reasons and circumstances that made join MangaShare

BTW my Join Date
    7/17/2007

I signed up on XXXXXXXXX.

Edit*03-29-2008
    Last edited by RedPan; 08-02-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Found -real- join date

Retired Administrator
    I was the third user here. Same day as bluds, umbra037 etc.

That bastard umbra037 beat me to uid 2. I will for ever hate him.

07-12-2007

Cub@n!T!co you do indeed have an early join date. 5 days after private launch. I would figure you signed up about the first day MS was public.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    yea i was following the releases even before mangashare was created, i can't recall how u were called before. But u releases had been #1 in time and quality since i started watching manga

Oh I didn't talk about why I joined. I joined because of the Bleach section in the forum. Primarily, the "Did Aizen Kiss Orihime?" thread. That thread was so stinking hot! Anyways... I got into reading other things in the forums on and off through the month of March, and then joined.

On the MS forums... pretty much four months ago... Yah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub@n!T!co View Post
    yea i was following the releases even before mangashare was created, i can't recall how u were called before. But u releases had been #1 in time and quality since i started watching manga
    Blood-scanlations & Bludshock

I joined..07-25-2007, about a week after MS was created. It just happened that I visited Woofcat & Umbra in the old blood-scanlations IRC channel and Woofcat informed me of this site. I probably wouldn't have come outta my hiatus from the internet/manga scene if MS wasn't here...Probably should've joined earlier but that's just how things worked

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    3 weeks ago
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Oops, sorry 7/20/07 is my join date.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 08-03-2008 at 03:56 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

3-14-2008 Reason why? All the new Naruto and Bleach chapters that I was getting from another site had the Mangashare/Binktopia pic at the end. So why not go to the source to get them even earlier.