Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 103
  1. #21
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    Sasuke didn't teleport himself away, he summonned manda genjutsu'd manda into protecting him and suigetsu summonned manda with the scroll to where he was, sasuke side alonged with manda, kinda like when goku used to take people with him when he instant transmissioned to places,

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kitamaru View Post
    And when you reverse the hiragana, to bi becomes bi to - wait, where the hell did "obit" come from?
    Yeah, I thought also about hiragana after posting that... then it should be TO BI --> BI TO.

    "Bito", so there's still a missin "O" to be in the beggining.

    I think fans just wanted to see what they wanted and simply change the characters...


    It's like saying Kiba is Baki, just because the names have the same characters...

  3. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Syaozen View Post
    Please, care to show me this scan that "looks like MS" after killing Orochimaru?

    Because in chapters 345-346 the way Kishi zooms in on "normal" Sharingan multiple times doesn't seem to look like "MS" at all to me.

    THIS, is Mangekyou Sharingan.



    SASUKE DOES NOT HAVE MS.
    Kakashi Magenkyo Sharingan


    Itachi Magenkyo Sharingan


    There are different eye's style for the magenkyo sharingan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    Sasuke didn't teleport himself away, he summonned manda genjutsu'd manda into protecting him and suigetsu summonned manda with the scroll to where he was, sasuke side alonged with manda, kinda like when goku used to take people with him when he instant transmissioned to places,
    Re read the chapter, where suigetsu is talking to him.

    Well we don't care about how you put yourself inside manda and used a space-time ninjustu to teleport yourself to another area...


    But is also true that Suigetsu used sasuke blood to port manda to his location. But Sasuke used a teleport jutsu to port himself out of the explosion, it won't be enough time for suigetsu to open the bottle and summon manda to his location, by then sasuke would be dead. Mangekyo Sharingan has that ability, don't ever think that Sasuke is going to put his life on suigetsu's hand.

  4. #24
    Your dad oOYourdadOo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Kakashi Magenkyo Sharingan


    Itachi Magenkyo Sharingan


    There are different eye's style for the magenkyo sharingan.



    Re read the chapter, where suigetsu is talking to him.





    But is also true that Suigetsu used sasuke blood to port manda to his location. But Sasuke used a teleport jutsu to port himself out of the explosion, it won't be enough time for suigetsu to open the bottle and summon manda to his location, by then sasuke would be dead. Mangekyo Sharingan has that ability, don't ever think that Sasuke is going to put his life on suigetsu's hand.
    Ok, first of all. You, sir, are an idiot. Enough said, but I'll continue.
    I will say this as slow as possible.

    Sasuke summoned Manda. Ok?

    BEFORE Deidara self-destructed. Ok?

    Sasuke THEN used a genjutsu to CONTROLL Manda into PROTECTING Sasuke BY forcing Manda to use a time/space jutsu (this teleported Manda AND Sasuke to where ever summons like Manda, Pakkun, and Gamabunta go after summoned.) OK?!?!?!?1

    I AM ASSUMING that Sasuke had some type of plan that if the snake symbol on the summoning scroll were to disappear that Suigetsu was to summon Manda. This would explain why Suigetsu thought to look at the scroll and then summoned Manda to find Sasuke injured along with Manda.


    See, that wasn't hard to follow was it? Sasuke used a genjutsu to control Manda into teleporting them to safety, ALTHOUGH Sasuke and Manda still took a hit before escaping. Suigetsu on que with the "signal" from the scroll, summoned Manda so that Sasuke could return (assuming that Manda and Sasuke were in a different dimension)

    Sasuke did not use Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke is not a MS user. Also, Kakashi does have the Mangekyo Sharingan. I just don't think his is fully developed because it doesn't look like Itachi's. BUT this may be because he isn't a full blooded Uchiha.

  5. #25
    Global Moderator Jinoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post

    Not matter how we look at it, each member of Akatsuki have a personal reason behind his desire of being a member of that organization, but why someone like Obito would like to create or be part of an organization like Akatsuki. Why someone who strongly belives that those who break rules are called trash, but those who abandon a companion are worse than thrash, would like to be part of something like Akatsuki which sooner or later is going to attack the big five remaining nations in order to have control of war market?.
    the rule about that trash stuff is wrong..

    kakashi thought the first sentence "shinobi who break the rules are to be called trash" obito had shown him otherwise

    kakashi now thinks like '

    "shinobi who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worste than trash"

    obito didnt think like "shinobi who break the rules are to be called trash" because he constantly was to late at everything, since tobi died and kakashi got the sharingan, kakashi began to hate the old himself, and now lives up to obitos legacy, which is being late everytime with a stupid excuse...


    Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Thanks for asking... I have my own theory about the development of the Sharingan, if you have read the the whole manga or saw the anime from episode 1 to the the fight between Naruto and Sasuke and you noticed the evolution of the sharingan in Sasuke's eyes. I posted a theory at Manga Helpers about the Sharingan based in true facts. I'll sumarize it here.

    The Magenkyo Sharingan don't requiere killing your bets friend.
    1. 1st Tomoe: Sasuke obtained the sharingan with one tomoe, when he was trying very hard to see haku's movements, after that he suddenly woke up the sharingan with 3 tomoe in total, one the eye of the left and 2 in the eye of the right.
    2. The 2nd tomoe: He woke up the second tomoe of his right eye when was fighting against lee, Sasuke said: this gives me a chance to practice it.
    3. The third tomoe: This one appeared at the valley of the end, just right after sasuke used the cursed seal to see naruto's movement, at that point he woke the third tomoe.
    My Magenkyo Sharingan theory(tm)
    Itachi said that if you want to obtain magenkyo sharingan then you'll have to kill your best friend, but that's not true... because Kakashi didn't kill Obito in order to get Magenkyo Sharingan. The true is that Itachi and Kakashi both obtained the Magenkyo Sharingan with their intense experience in batttle, just like Sasuke completed his 3rd tomoe. If you look at ch363 sasuke used a time-space teleportation jutsu, just like one of Kakashi's Magenkyo Sharingan effects, he used something similar against deidara, in otherd words... Sasuke is awakening his Magenkyo Sharingan.

    Some people says that Kakashi felt so bad about Obito's dead to the point of feeling guilty of his dead. But that would go against the breaking bonds theory said by Itachi.
    kakashi and obito never were friends. it was never stated they were, kakashi always hated obito, but due that event kakashi began to realize what it meant to save friends over the rules and what friendship really meant, kakashi felt guilty after seeing his teammate pass away and when he got the sharingan, now he lives up to obitos legacy of arriving late at appointments and always having an excuse.
    Last edited by Jinoh; 07-30-2007 at 02:26 AM.

  6. #26
    Vor Lord Icho Tolot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    240
    I agree that Tobi is not Obito, but i still think that can be someone who got a hold to a sharingan. Which chapter they talk about Suishui Uchiha??

  7. #27
    나는 초밥을 사랑한다 <3 Reliant Killers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    Posts
    100
    omg tobi is madara...i had to read that like 3 times and i was like...are my eyes tricking me? is the subber just screwing with us? wtf is going on! hahahaha crazy...

  8. #28
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Actually in the beginning it was shown that Kakashi was usually late because he was visiting the stone which Obito's name is carved.

    Kakashi may have never been on good terms with Obito when he was alive, but Kakashi considers him his best friend now.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  9. #29
    to death
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Ok, first of all. You, sir, are an idiot. Enough said, but I'll continue.
    I will say this as slow as possible.

    Sasuke summoned Manda. Ok?

    BEFORE Deidara self-destructed. Ok?

    Sasuke THEN used a genjutsu to CONTROLL Manda into PROTECTING Sasuke BY forcing Manda to use a time/space jutsu (this teleported Manda AND Sasuke to where ever summons like Manda, Pakkun, and Gamabunta go after summoned.) OK?!?!?!?1

    I AM ASSUMING that Sasuke had some type of plan that if the snake symbol on the summoning scroll were to disappear that Suigetsu was to summon Manda. This would explain why Suigetsu thought to look at the scroll and then summoned Manda to find Sasuke injured along with Manda.


    See, that wasn't hard to follow was it? Sasuke used a genjutsu to control Manda into teleporting them to safety, ALTHOUGH Sasuke and Manda still took a hit before escaping. Suigetsu on que with the "signal" from the scroll, summoned Manda so that Sasuke could return (assuming that Manda and Sasuke were in a different dimension)

    Sasuke did not use Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke is not a MS user. Also, Kakashi does have the Mangekyo Sharingan. I just don't think his is fully developed because it doesn't look like Itachi's. BUT this may be because he isn't a full blooded Uchiha.

    Im probably not the correct person to say this, but i will anyway. Insults against people on theories are unnecessary and do not need to be used to get your point out. And while you too do have a strong theory, I dont think you have the capacity nor ability to dictate what is right and what is wrong; about an on-going series development that is. If you have ever sat in a thinktank and developed the storyboard to anything, you'd know there are multiple tangents from which to progress the story, and for a really developed story its much more complicated then saying THIS IS HOW IT GOES because as of right now, most theories can only show maybe two to five chapters of progress, at which point a critical development occurs.

    The world is already in a state of chaos. Lets try to bring some peace and progress, instead of anger and destruction.

    Ya?

    (Oh and if you have read any of my early post, I am all about PROGRESS, so if you see me come off as tyrannical about people whom post illiterate pieces, its because I want to make them aware, that they need to think about what they are trying to say so we can all understand, and come to a conclusion about their thoughts; not my place, but ill try until i die.)

  10. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Ok, first of all. You, sir, are an idiot. Enough said, but I'll continue.
    I will say this as slow as possible..
    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Ok, first of all. You, sir, are an idiot. Enough said, but I'll
    Sasuke summoned Manda. Ok?

    BEFORE Deidara self-destructed. Ok?
    Not man, really?

    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Sasuke THEN used a genjutsu to CONTROLL Manda into PROTECTING Sasuke BY forcing Manda to use a time/space jutsu (this teleported Manda AND Sasuke to where ever summons like Manda, Pakkun, and Gamabunta go after summoned.) OK?!?!?!?1
    Ok, I think I'm getting it, continue...


    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    I AM ASSUMING that Sasuke had some type of plan that if the snake symbol on the summoning scroll were to disappear that Suigetsu was to summon Manda. This would explain why Suigetsu thought to look at the scroll and then summoned Manda to find Sasuke injured along with Manda.
    ok... continue

    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    See, that wasn't hard to follow was it? Sasuke used a genjutsu to control Manda into teleporting them to safety, ALTHOUGH Sasuke and Manda still took a hit before escaping. Suigetsu on que with the "signal" from the scroll, summoned Manda so that Sasuke could return (assuming that Manda and Sasuke were in a different dimension)
    I'm a bit tired to answer someone who starts defending his point by insulting others, however, I'll answer you below...

    Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Sasuke did not use Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke is not a MS user. Also, Kakashi does have the Mangekyo Sharingan. I just don't think his is fully developed because it doesn't look like Itachi's. BUT this may be because he isn't a full blooded Uchiha.
    Before all insulting others is not necessary to prove your point. Ok now down to business, look if you read the manga from the begining till the last chapter or at least those chapter involving sasuke vs someone else, you'll find the base for my theory about the sharingan development and why I believe that you don't need to kill your loved ones to obtain the magenkyo sharingan, from my point of view.

    Second I didn't say that Sasuke woke up his Magenkyo Sharingan or that he even used it, I said that Sasuke is awakening the Magenkyo Sharingan, why? because before he actually makes good use of the different abilities of the Sharingan in the different stages (tomoes), he was awakening those abilities little by little, check Sasuke vs Haku fight, Sasuke vs Rock lee fight and Sasuke vs Naruto in valley of the end fight. Check the evolution of his eyes and his abilities.

    Correction on Sasuke ability to create dimensions : http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=37
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-30-2007 at 03:00 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Could Tobi really be Obito?
    By Remedy in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
  2. theory about Tobi,Madara,Obito,Itachi.
    By Erpada in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 08:39 PM
  3. About the whole tobi/madara/obito thing
    By ChocoboBob in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:02 AM
  4. Who Is Tobi? my theory.
    By herox555 in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
  5. tObi = Obito
    By kpgyoh in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •