Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    or it's prob that there are 2 types of MS; 1 is killing and etc like itachi is doing while the other is meant to protect, and kakashi prob achieved MS from the desire to protect those he cares about

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    Then how did itchi get the mangenkyou if he didn't kill his best friend?
    Thanks for asking... I have my own theory about the development of the Sharingan, if you have read the the whole manga or saw the anime from episode 1 to the the fight between Naruto and Sasuke and you noticed the evolution of the sharingan in Sasuke's eyes. I posted a theory at Manga Helpers about the Sharingan based in true facts. I'll sumarize it here.

The Magenkyo Sharingan don't requiere killing your bets friend.
    1. 1st Tomoe: Sasuke obtained the sharingan with one tomoe, when he was trying very hard to see haku's movements, after that he suddenly woke up the sharingan with 3 tomoe in total, one the eye of the left and 2 in the eye of the right.
    2. The 2nd tomoe: He woke up the second tomoe of his right eye when was fighting against lee, Sasuke said: this gives me a chance to practice it.
    3. The third tomoe: This one appeared at the valley of the end, just right after sasuke used the cursed seal to see naruto's movement, at that point he woke the third tomoe.
    My Magenkyo Sharingan theory(tm)
    Itachi said that if you want to obtain magenkyo sharingan then you'll have to kill your best friend, but that's not true... because Kakashi didn't kill Obito in order to get Magenkyo Sharingan. The true is that Itachi and Kakashi both obtained the Magenkyo Sharingan with their intense experience in batttle, just like Sasuke completed his 3rd tomoe. If you look at ch363 sasuke used a time-space teleportation jutsu, just like one of Kakashi's Magenkyo Sharingan effects, he used something similar against deidara, in otherd words... Sasuke is awakening his Magenkyo Sharingan.

Some people says that Kakashi felt so bad about Obito's dead to the point of feeling guilty of his dead. But that would go against the breaking bonds theory said by Itachi.
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-29-2007 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    sasuke never achived MS :| he just uses his normal sharingan i never saw in the manga that he ever used MS
    His eyes looked like MS if you look closely after he kills orochimaru.

So then you just mean the power of tsukiyomi?
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

The space time thing wasn't a Sasuke specific jutsu, he just tagged along with Manda when Manda went to wherever it is that summon animals go.

Anyone could do it, it just happens that nobody had tried until Sasuke.
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.

Hey, Tobi backwards isn't Obit, it's Ibot, lol. (And Obito backwards is Otibo).

tobi-tobi-tobitobitobitobitobitobitobit-obito-obito

was what the fans were using.

And when you reverse the hiragana, to bi becomes bi to - wait, where the hell did "obit" come from?

"Is Tibo a good boy, Deidara sempai?"
    Last edited by kitamaru; 07-29-2007 at 11:46 PM.
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Hey, Tobi backwards isn't Obit, it's Ibot, lol. (And Obito backwards is Otibo).
    I got cought in their thories, good eyes man.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    So then you just mean the power of tsukiyomi?
    Tsukiyomi is the MS genjutsu used by Itachi on Kakashi. I'm actually talking about teleporting from a place to in time-space to another. Just like Sasuke did in ch363 and just like Kakashi did with Deidara's arm. Kakashi's plan was to teleport Deidara close to their location and then naruto could finish him up with his attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    His eyes looked like MS if you look closely after he kills orochimaru.
    Please, care to show me this scan that "looks like MS" after killing Orochimaru?

Because in chapters 345-346 the way Kishi zooms in on "normal" Sharingan multiple times doesn't seem to look like "MS" at all to me.

[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w161/Syaozen/page-06.jpg
    [/IMG]

THIS, is Mangekyou Sharingan.

SASUKE DOES NOT HAVE MS.
    Last edited by Syaozen; 07-29-2007 at 11:46 PM.

Huh, you're right.