Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192

    Cool My Tobi is not Obito theory.

    Most of the people think that Tobi is Obito, I have seen many theories from the A to Z, but main reasons for which people says that Tobi is Obito is first for Tobi's name and how is read backwards, edit: dammz good eye just destroyed this theory because Obito backwards is Otibo.

    Edit 2: Chimie (translator) explained that in japanese the obito/tobi backwards theory works. read his post: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=43

    In the last three chapters we have seen many theories to flop in the dirt, some like Akatsuki leader (by then Pein), was actually Arashi Kazame (Yondaime Hokage).

    Not matter how we look at it, each member of Akatsuki have a personal reason behind his desire of being a member of that organization, but why someone like Obito would like to create or be part of an organization like Akatsuki. Why someone who strongly belives that those who break rules are called trash, but those who abandon a companion are worse than thrash, would like to be part of something like Akatsuki which sooner or later is going to attack the big five remaining nations in order to have control of war market?.

    Ok, I know that is simple to say Obito is Tobi because he has a hole in the eye were Obito is supposed to have an eye. I noticed something today, Kishimoto is forcing to think in that way, forcing us to assume something just because is logical to assume it and then he comes and surprise us with something that was out of our imagination but which fit perfectly in the serie. Basically he wants to put limits to our imagination, that's what I believe.

    There's not way in which Obito could be a traitor or someone like Tobi at all. There was a solid theory about Obito being mind controlled by then Akatsuki Leader "Pein", but since we know that he is Sharingan User and also acts like the leader of Akatsuki is hard to believe or think in that theory seriously. Obito strongly believed in the white fang as a hero and he is who actually told Kakashi that those who abandon a companion are worse than trash [Picture/Image].

    So even if Tobi is Obito someone who believed in what he said strong enough to say that he'll crush that idea of shinobi, is someone who would never abandon a companion. Why he abandoned Deidara then?, simple he is not Obito.

    Ok Alterno i'll believe your theory, but then who the hell is behind Tobi's mask?.

    If he is an Uchiha, he just could be two persons.

    The first one that come to my mind is Uchiha Madara, it just would explain a lot of things like:
    • Uchiha Madara being Tobi, would explain why Kazuzu was a member of Akatsuki, the reason is because they both fought against Shodai Hokage.
    • It would explain why they didn't told Itachi the true about Sasuke, he is looking for container, since his body should be rotting already.
    • It would explain his Sharingan.
    The Second person that come to my mind is Shisui Uchiha, his name means still Water. he was considered by that time the a master of the Body Flicker Technique, meaning that he could move so fast that it would look like if he were teleporting himself from a point to another. He was found drowned in the river from what appeared to be suicide though the Konoha Military Police believed it to be murder. We know that there are some medical-nin with the ability to change bodies, just like Kabuto did when he was in the hospital and while yamato was tracking him.

    How can someone considered as one of the most talented shinobi in the Uchiha clan, be killed that easy?, just two thing come to my mind.
    • Itachi abilities including his Sharigan are something god like, even against the most talented people of his clan.
    • Shisui didn't die, he used someone else's body and made it look like his body, killed.
    I can't really go deep in this theory, but far as I know only Sasuke's family had access to the secrets of the Uchiha clan or were something like the keepers of the secret, in fact that some secrets were hidden at Sasuke's house, there's a chapter/episode where Itachi tell Sasuke to search for a scroll at his house. So he has a motive, obtain information about the sharingan, information to which only a few in the clan had access. Another thing that makes me think about Tobi being Suishui Uchiha, is the page 19 of the chapter 364, is where he jumps leaving a small track behind, just like the body flicker technique.

    Is really hard to tell which of those two is Tobi, but I'm sure about something... Tobi is not Obito.
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-30-2007 at 06:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    Then how did itchi get the mangenkyou if he didn't kill his best friend?
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    Then how did itchi get the mangenkyou if he didn't kill his best friend?
    Thanks for asking... I have my own theory about the development of the Sharingan, if you have read the the whole manga or saw the anime from episode 1 to the the fight between Naruto and Sasuke and you noticed the evolution of the sharingan in Sasuke's eyes. I posted a theory at Manga Helpers about the Sharingan based in true facts. I'll sumarize it here.

    The Magenkyo Sharingan don't requiere killing your bets friend.
    1. 1st Tomoe: Sasuke obtained the sharingan with one tomoe, when he was trying very hard to see haku's movements, after that he suddenly woke up the sharingan with 3 tomoe in total, one the eye of the left and 2 in the eye of the right.
    2. The 2nd tomoe: He woke up the second tomoe of his right eye when was fighting against lee, Sasuke said: this gives me a chance to practice it.
    3. The third tomoe: This one appeared at the valley of the end, just right after sasuke used the cursed seal to see naruto's movement, at that point he woke the third tomoe.
    My Magenkyo Sharingan theory(tm)
    Itachi said that if you want to obtain magenkyo sharingan then you'll have to kill your best friend, but that's not true... because Kakashi didn't kill Obito in order to get Magenkyo Sharingan. The true is that Itachi and Kakashi both obtained the Magenkyo Sharingan with their intense experience in batttle, just like Sasuke completed his 3rd tomoe. If you look at ch363 sasuke used a time-space teleportation jutsu, just like one of Kakashi's Magenkyo Sharingan effects, he used something similar against deidara, in otherd words... Sasuke is awakening his Magenkyo Sharingan.

    Some people says that Kakashi felt so bad about Obito's dead to the point of feeling guilty of his dead. But that would go against the breaking bonds theory said by Itachi.
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-29-2007 at 11:30 PM.

  4. #4
    Voidwalker Marik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    4chan
    Posts
    652
    @Alterno (since i don't really wanna quote you)
    finally someone who thinks like me .....i thinks madara survived all this years using the same method as orochimaru meaning he keps switching bodies and the interest in sasuke could be that he wants his body or he's just looking for someone to test his abilities on XD

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    @Alterno (since i don't really wanna quote you)
    finally someone who thinks like me .....i thinks madara survived all this years using the same method as orochimaru meaning he keps switching bodies and the interest in sasuke could be that he wants his body or he's just looking for someone to test his abilities on XD
    Madara may have salvaged what might be left of Obito's living body(when Kakashi and Rin left, he was still alive when the boulder went down) and Madara may have used a kinjutsu like Oro-chan's and put his soul on his descendant's body.

    How old is Madara anyway? He must be older than Sarutobi if he had fought Shodaime. It would be impossible for him to survive that long without using any kinjutsu, right?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Salir View Post
    Madara may have salvaged what might be left of Obito's living body(when Kakashi and Rin left, he was still alive when the boulder went down) and Madara may have used a kinjutsu like Oro-chan's and put his soul on his descendant's body.

    How old is Madara anyway? He must be older than Sarutobi if he had fought Shodaime. It would be impossible for him to survive that long without using any kinjutsu, right?
    Aren't there shinobi who take care of the bodies of the shinobi when they die?

  7. #7
    悪い海賊キャプテン SUSHI! Sushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    I don't think you have to kill your best friend to get the mangekyou sharingan. Just because Itachi said it, doesn't mean its true. Sasuke killed orochimaru and got it, and they weren't best friends.

  8. #8
    Voidwalker Marik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    4chan
    Posts
    652
    sasuke never achived MS :| he just uses his normal sharingan i never saw in the manga that he ever used MS

  9. #9
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    sasuke never achived MS :| he just uses his normal sharingan i never saw in the manga that he ever used MS
    Thankyou m:smile
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  10. #10
    悪い海賊キャプテン SUSHI! Sushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    sasuke never achived MS :| he just uses his normal sharingan i never saw in the manga that he ever used MS
    His eyes looked like MS if you look closely after he kills orochimaru.

Similar Threads

  1. Could Tobi really be Obito?
    By Remedy in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
  2. theory about Tobi,Madara,Obito,Itachi.
    By Erpada in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 08:39 PM
  3. About the whole tobi/madara/obito thing
    By ChocoboBob in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:02 AM
  4. Who Is Tobi? my theory.
    By herox555 in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
  5. tObi = Obito
    By kpgyoh in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •